This Socks (aka the Serious Coronavirus thread)

They wanna burn out our sun by using solar panels

I heard on teh Fox Nooz that wind turbines will actually steal the wind.

Where will the wind go when all the wind farms suck it up

I got an ole Army buddy down in California, he makes $100K a year hauling dead babby Bald Eagles away from the wind turbines they got down there. Otherwise I guess they get piled up so high the turbine don’t turn, fucking Bald Eagles Man! I thought this was America!

If we can kill granny for Wall Street, we can kill Bald Eagles for free power.

Yoinked fair and square.

JUST IN CASE YOU NEED IT EXPLAINED:
You wake up with a terrible cough, a fever, and severe body aches. Unfortunately, you’re diagnosed with COVID-19. For the last two weeks, you’ve been unaware that you were infected. For the last two weeks, you’ve sort of “followed the rules” but got together with a close friend for pizza, had a neighbor over, and visited some parks and beaches. You figured, “I don’t feel sick" and “I can’t stop living my life!”

You spend a few days home on the couch sick, feeling pretty crappy, but then you’re well again because you’re young, healthy, and strong.
…But your neighbor caught it from you, and she brought groceries to her 82-year-old grandfather who uses oxygen tanks daily to help him breathe because he has COPD and heart failure. Now, he’s dead.
…Your close friend who has asthma caught it during your little pizza get together. Now, he’s in the ICU.
…The cashier at the restaurant where you picked up the pizza carried the infection home to his wife who has MS, which makes her immuno-suppressed. She’s not as lucky as you, so she’s admitted to the hospital because she’s having trouble breathing.

#SocialDistancing = It’s not about you!
#ThisIsSerious Please, please stop!!! We love and miss our family and friends, but we must recognize this is REAL!!!

Copied from a friend. Feel free to do the same.

And today we lapped 'em! Doubled!

PWNT!

#winningexhaustion

In today’s news, one downstate Republican asshole (*) and his golf buddy judge decided it was cool to endanger the lives of thirteen million illinoisians.

(*) don’t you just hate exasperisks?

There are few things I abhor moar.

Christ, Clay County. < shudder >

My great-grandfather was a circuit judge for Clay and Wayne counties from the 1890s until he retired in the 1920s. I wish he could have arisen from the dead to rule on this case.

What’s missing from this picture?

a449a2d3-75e8-4a25-b270-c3dd464c2ad1

Looks like the WH was outbid on PPE.

intelligence.

No, I can see that in the eyes of those wearing masks. There’s something else…

Does it seem like Pence is beginning to adopt Trump’s posture styling’s?

And his hands do seem smaller in that pic than the other guys’…

Must be something in the “water” they share.