This Socks (aka the Serious Coronavirus thread)

Trump’s a liar. They have to go through making the vaccine, trying it on animals and then human clinical trials…he shouldn’t lie to the public.

A nurse at work told a friend of mine that instead of wearing a mask out in pubic, to clean your nostrils with water, then use a q-tip to coat your nose internally with Neosporin. Your nose hairs will trap the virus and it will get coated with Neosporin, or a generic for it.

I’m going to try it.

That sounds like a plan.:slightly_smiling_face:

About the vaccine, that is something that I heard that Israel was working on.

President Trump, Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

President Trump, Feb. 24: “The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

President Trump, Feb. 25: “I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away.”

President Trump, Feb. 26: “The 15 (cases in the United States) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

President Trump, March 5: “The United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths."

As of today, there were more than 500 cases and 21 deaths.

Read on:

Trump, on the matter of the cruise ship:

“I like the numbers being where they are,” he said. “I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault. And it wasn’t the fault of the people on the ship either, OK? It wasn’t their fault either and they’re mostly Americans. So I can live either way with it. I’d rather have them stay on, personally.”

Trump lied, and Americans died.

Italy’s lockdown now extends to the entire country. Work or emergencies only.

The lengths they will go to, to make Trump look bad…

So unfair, sad!

Santa Clara County (silicon valley) has issued a “no large gatherings for the rest of March”, so I will NOT be going to the Sharks game next week. Also many companies including my own have issued a “Work from home is strongly encouraged until further notice” so I will be WFH.

Great News! You will be able to post more.:grin:

Assuming I was diligent while in the office

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeah, but those masks are considered fashionable.:grin:

Thanks for the tip, worth a try.

NHL now suspended, and March Madness is cancelled.

larger Broadway shows are being cancelled, and possibly smaller theaters too.

Sir Charles is self quarantined, pending his test

https://sports.yahoo.com/charles-barkley-nba-coronavirus-test-results-quarantine-004736817.html

Zing!

lol what a shitshow, hope Fat Donny and his followers get it!

Oregon K-12 Schools shut down for 2 weeks.

“God” had to send down a plague to hope to get red of that motherfucker.