This week's 737 MAX thread

However unfair it may seem, typically in an airline crash it’s the brand name of the plane assembler that takes the hit, not one of the minor subs.

Obama!

Of course. But however, the fact of the matter is, it’s a Honeywell part.

What does it say on the side of the plane - stop yer blaming others when ONLY boeing is at fault

fucking h1b’s like I surmised months ago - fuckers like that scum mccain loved h1b’s

In the mid section it says Subaru.

1 Like

Their other shit is kind of over-rated too.

One of the comments

The US used to be a world leader in safety and was the LAST country to ground the MAX. Let that sink in America.

Me - The FAA works for boeing - fact

Boeing has pledged a hunnert million smackers to aid the families of the two crashes. This is despite their being lawyered up to the gills.

What, I wonder, could it mean?

Back during Toyota’s killer Camry thing a few years ago, Toyota readily threw some cash around to the “victims”., while maintaining their innocence.

Ford transmissions killed people, all they did was give you a sticker to put on the dash.

And if you worked for Ford you would those people did not know how to drive - fact

1 Like

The transmission slipped out of park themselves. No driver needed.

Like boeing planes - fly into the ground - pilot or not

How many Boeing aircraft have crashed?

I’ll wait.

How can they crash when they are sitting in fucking parking lots -

Do you really think all Boeing aircraft are grounded? :man_facepalming:

It’s only one sub model of the 737… which is one model out of a bunch of models. Not even 1/10 of Boeing aircraft are grounded.

1/10 is a lot.

Fly Boeing, less than 10% of our Planes swan dive into the earth!

1 Like

Less than 1% have crashed. :tipping_hand_man:

Still safer than driving a car.

1% of cars crash? link?