Those of you that haven't been around the boards forever

By keeping Boob about…does it mean he’s a longtimer or.BYer?

I didn’t want to have all the fun at once.

I have a hunch that without his butt buddies around, Boob will have yet another complete meltdown and get booted, again.

Okay. Lol

It’s very common for a liberal forum to ban anyone who does not fall in lockstep with the prevailing commu-fascist ideology. Mostly because their totalitarian ideology is impossible to defend logically and its practitioners are too stupid to engage in an enlightened discourse.

It’s too bad, this coulda have been much more. Especially with a POTUS election on the horizon.

This isn’t a political board you homo, go cheerlead your ghey elections somewhere else for your closeted republicans. Thanks faggot!

1 Like

Most of the posts I’ve read from your coveted prog posters are political in nature. You haven’t noticed?

Ok, I guess I’ll just put it to you like this, it’s not a Republican board, if you want to tout your Republican hypocrisy and Republican bullshit go do it somewhere else… I don’t pay money to host that bullshit, I didn’t make this site for republican closet fags… thanks and fuck off. :slight_smile:

I am not a Republican, I gave up on those pussies years ago.

Teabagger, Conservate Queer… whatever, move the fuck on man, go to stormfront or somewhere where they’ll enjoy your dumb ass… Thank you.

Why are libs/progs so terrified of opposing views?

Trust us, dimwit, nobody’s terrified of your stupid ass, just bored with ya. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really can’t see any reason to keep you around. lol

No, terrified sums it up nicely. But it’s not just this band of idiots, progs everywhere are terrified of the truth. It’s why they continue to silence their opponents, just like you’re doing.

If you had any balls you’d step up to the plate and encourage political/general discourse between posters. Otherwise you are simply hosting a demo-commie circle jerk. And if you had even bigger balls, you wouldn’t hold your admin status as a threat over posters with whom you disagree.

That’s the ultimate example of being terrified by opposing views.

What part of I didn’t build this site for republican assholes like yourself don’t you understand? You stupid racist fuck.

1 Like

In fact I built it so we could get away from your ignorant kind… you’re not a challenge to anyone here, just stale, ignorant and tiring… yawn…

1 Like

What part of you built a demo-commie circle jerk terrified of opposing views don’t you understand? You drugged-addled commie freak.

Nobody is terrified by your third grade politics there you stupid Jesus freak racist teabilly tard… go start your own website, I’ll come shit all over it for ya… buh bye. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think WR is really mad about the banning. :laughing:

Once he gets over bragging about how he pwnt Billdo on whatever other boards he brays at, I expect him to come lumbering back in his typical ham handed way.