Thrones Season 7 trailer 2 Winter is Here -- just dropped

Good stuff, action PACKED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

Someone finally got Bran a fookin chair!

(oop sorry spoiler alert)

This is The Hound. He’s in full armor.

Except he’s at the Dragon Pit. We know he goes north but now he’s south, in armor, in the Dragon Pit where another Clegane brother will be. Rumor says the only fight at the Dragon Pit is The Mountain beating the crap out of a wight.

Might there be yet another fight the showrunners have kept very very secret?

We just canceled our TV. The cost for TV and innernets went up to 200 a month, and we watch mostly Netflix and Hulu, etc. So, I guess we have to buy HBOGo or whatever the version you get without cable is called if we want to watch GoT…

Now we’re paying 50 a month for innernets. The whole thing is a racket. Internet should be free, since everyone does business of some sort online.

You can just download teh torrents instead.

Yeah. I hate that.

Torrents?

Why would you hate it?

Because it’s a hassle to find one that isn’t infected or doesn’t want a credit card number that they swear they won’t charge, etc. Also, it’s unethical.

Just get your kid to download it and give you a nice clean copy on the flash drive.

Yeah. Sure. He’s just sittin around waiting fer orders from me.

I need to be tactical in what I decide to ask him for. Some things are more important than others.

Come on you brought him to teh world…he can download 7 hours of TV for you…

Lots of other things I/we can use his help with. He’s a good kid. Don’t want to push it.