TLC Producer Wants List Of 100 Fucked-Up Families On Desk By End Of Day

Maybe your family gets the job.

1 Like

The Palins are not busy - easily in the top ten

I heard the Pailins were in talks with the UFC about some sort of reality show about Family’s that drunken brawl together for Merica!

Could you imagine that bitch in the big chair if they won and stump fell over - what in the fuck was he thinking? He gotta hate Murica

god imagine her giving a State of the Union Address or a Speech to the UN?

She would make Khrushchev banging his shoe look fucking sane

A pregnant woman from Virginia was involved in a car accident and, while in the hospital, she fell into a coma. When she awoke days later, the woman noticed that she was no longer carrying a child, and asked, “Doc, what happened to my baby!”

The doctor replied, “Ma’am, you’ve had twins! You’re the proud mother of a handsome baby boy and a beautiful baby girl. Also, you should know that while you were in a coma, your brother named the children for you.”

“Oh, no!” shrieked the woman. “Not my brother! He’s not really all together, if you know what I mean!”

The doctor replied, “Well, ma’am, your brother named your daughter Denise.”

“Oh, that’s no so bad,” smiled the woman. Then, hesitantly, she asked, “What’s the boy’s name?”

The doctor grinned and said, “Denephew.”

Two years later the woman’s pregnant again and the same scenario appears. She has twins again, this times her husband Jay named the children.

“Oh, no!” shrieked the woman. “Jay’s even worse at naming than my brother!”

The doctor replied, “Well, ma’am, your husband named your son Jayson.”

“Oh, that’s no so bad,” smiled the woman. Then, hesitantly, she asked, “What’s the girls name?”

The doctor grinned again and said, “Jaydaughter.”