Trump Appears to Shove NATO Leader to Get to Front of Group

You call that manhandling?

Next time you’re at your favourite strip club, jump on stage and grab the dancer’s jugs.

Then you’ll learn about manhandling!!

That’s manhandling? I don’t go to the strip clubs you go to, apparently.

Makes sense. We’re in different countries.

It isn’t really a big issue. He looked more like an eager kid trying to thrust himself into the excitement.

Is it “news”? Not really but Trump is a train wreck and people just can’t look away.

1 Like

Lou, a very brief backstory here, most of us old timers on this and a few other come and gone forums all got together from the ashes of the Classic Yahoo News Story Reader Commentary Boards, mass hysterical hilarity happened back then, some of us banded together to try to keep the laughter alive.

Hi yooooo! (Ed McMahon smiley)

Scuse me for thinking some of you have forgotten what laughter is…

Huh?

I’m guessing the most exciting thing Lou does most days is have a cup of tea. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

1 Like

2 Likes

Damn straight.

In fact, I shall have one now.

More highlights from Trump’s cabinet of diplomacies:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-reportedly-called-germans-apos-224332980.html

Well, at least someone knows something about diplomacy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pushes-aside-montenegro-leader-221458590.html

2 Likes

Why don’t you blow yourself?

1 Like

Do you really think he’d be posting here if he could manage that?

1 Like

Maybe you don’t have enuf of them frontal lobe thingys

“A small part of the frontal lobes appears critical to our ability to recognize a joke,” said Dean K. Shibata, MD, assistant professor of radiology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine in New York, and principal investigator of a study using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to map activity in the brain while it is registering humor. "Although the purpose of humor and laughter is still largely unknown despite 2,000 years of speculation, having a sense of humor is a key part of our personalities and it can play a powerful role in balancing negative emotions, such as fear.

2 Likes

Are you implying that much of your leftard gibberish is submitted in the name of jest?

Well, grats to you. Had me fooled.

Weren’t you just recently having conniption fits over the use of pejoratives?

1 Like

Probably.

What’s your point?