Trump Fail 2.0

One of Obama’s deep state Judges told Trump to GTFO with his racist BS.

1 Like

"Watson declared that “a reasonable, objective observer — enlightened by the specific historical context, contemporaneous public statements, and specific sequence of events leading to its issuance — would conclude that the Executive Order was issued with a purpose to disfavor a particular religion.”

Clearly Judge Watson is utterly ignorant of the “specific historical context” of ideological Islam.

This verminous piece of leftist trash should be spat upon.

I win!

No you don’t. You are as ignorant of the historical context of Islam as Judge Watson.

No, I won, my thread, my rules your drools. LOLZ!

Looks like Trump lives in your head 24/7. LOLOLOLOL

your mom

The context they look at is how Muslims behave in the US. Islam states that adherents must follow the laws of the lands they are living in. If the judicial system takes a look at it and sees there is an issue with Muslims in America, they could conclude a ban is demonstrably justified. Being that they couldn’t draw that conclusion with the presented evidence and in addition to Trump’s public statements on the issue, they saw the ban for what it was - a ban on Muslims and that’s unconstitutional and could get the government sued.

Now remember how much you hated paying for other people’s ass warts? You’d really hate having to pay Muslims a settlement for infringement on their constitutionally guaranteed religious freedom.

1 Like

Sorry, silly dumb Canadian, but it seems Judge Watson met with former President Barak Traitor Hussein Obama just two days before he issued his America-hating Pro-Jihadi injunction:

https://www.wpoliticus.com/2017/03/16/barack-obama-secret-meeting-judge-watson/

https://www.teaparty.org/coincidence-obama-makes-surprise-visit-hawaii-48-hours-judge-blocks-trump-travel-ban-224058/

Just coincidence, silly dumb Canadian, or evidence of subversive collusion between an America-hating mullato communist ex-President and a leftist Judge?

Justify it, sweetheart.

This smoke and mirrors shit doesn’t impress me Reg. The legal decision is based on solid legal footing which cannot be said the same of the order itself.

1 Like

You mean teabagger.org didn’t get it right? No way!

1 Like

I just don’t understand why people that seem to be of at least average intelligence are so quick to jump on what is obviously guess work/innuendo journalism.

Ideological stupidity.

"Benjamin Mullin
Benjamin Mullin is the managing editor of Poynter.org. He previously reported for Poynter as a staff writer, Google Journalism Fellow and Naughton Fellow, covering journalism innovation, business practices and ethics. He’s also reported for USA TODAY College and The Sacramento Bee, and he was editor in chief of The Orion, Chico State’s student-run newspaper.

Bwa Hahahahahahahahaha! A progressive snowflake who majors in fake news.

Good one, bro.

No, dear, this decision is called “judicial overreach” and this Judge is clearly a partisan communist traitor to America who should be hanged from a tree limb. I’d spit in it’s face if I saw it on the street.

That’s how the mainstream media has operated for decades.

I predict, if judges keep ruling against Tinyhands’ orders, he is going to stroke out. Sooner, rather than later.

1 Like

I’m waiting for him to try his own “Saturday Night Massacre” ala Nixon anytime now.

1 Like

Yeah. Undoubtedly he’ll head in that direction.

Nixon looked fairly healthy, so he survived that shit. Tinyhands is a doughy, out of shape guy who prolly has super high blood pressure. I imagine the reason he tweets in the middle of the night is because his non-stop hysteria keeps him from sleeping. The body can only take so much of that! LMAO at the little dictator.

1 Like

Check out all these overreaching judges who are upholding the Constitution. Those bastards!

Reg, the bottom line: This is an illegal ban on Muslims.

See how easy that was?

The courts don’t play footsie with thebullshit the rest of us keep telling you camp Trump is blowing up your ass.

Thanks for coming out though.