Trump Fail 2.0

No, dear. The President has broad powers as regards national security. Feral muslim subhumans represent a clear and present danger to the public. This Judge made his ruling based upon petty politics (and allegedly at the orders of former President Obama) . He should be impeached and thrown off the bench.

Nowhere in the constitution are foreign enemies of America allowed free access to American ports.

^^^And they wonder why sane Judges block their fear campaigns.

Show me where people from those countries have posed a specific threat to the US.

This isn’t about politics. It’s about LAW. It’s about your CONSTITUTION. I’m writing these words in capitals so you can understand there are influential things out there that govern these judges beyond politics. If you had read the judge’s findings, you would already know this.

You should also thank your lucky stars you have the juducary to make sure the Tangerine Dunpster Fire stays in line.

It’s cute when foreigners talk about our constitution dn our laws.

It’s sad when furriners know more about are constitution and laws than we do.

1 Like

I’m not talking about your constitution. The AMERICAN JUDGE who made a decision in this case is talking about it.

Yes, and he conflated (you do what conflate means, don’t you dear?) a temporary restriction on people entering the US from countries where ideological Islam is rampant and where known Jihadist terror organizations are active with “religious discrimination against all muslims.”

Google the word “conflate,” dear, as we already know you have issues with the definitions of certain words.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p235x350/17353352_1369327633105965_3968393474024230969_n.jpg?oh=6468e45c56add15c0dad463ce72140d0&oe=5972B684

1 Like

Did he wrongfully conflate these things? He did explain how he came to that conclusion. Hint: he based it on what Trump and his administration said.

1 Like

Google “irony.”

1 Like

Yes, and for political reasons. He should be thrown off the bench and disbarred.

Non sequitur.

When are you going to get that started?

Lol. It’s his job to shoot down stupid executive orders that violate the constitution.

1 Like

[quote=“Reggie_Essent, post:31, topic:19575”][quote=“Wabbit, post:30, topic:19575”]
Google “irony.”
[/quote]
Non sequitur.
[/quote]

2 Likes