TRUMP: Let's work on health care after the 2020 elections

After his “big beautiful plan” he had in 2016 – anyone who still believes this shit has battered wife syndrome.

3 Likes

He finally realized that the Dems would simply be obstructionist. You can hardly blame the guy.

No, he knew his party has no plan to replace. 10 years bleating about replacement, 0 plan.

Facts are facts. Go fuck yourself is not a good plan.

I think that he also wants it for a campaign issue.

Lol!

He had a ‘big beautiful plan’ that would cover me for less. And a GOP Congress and court.

It’s funny the apologies we get from Trumpanzees…

I am not apologizing for McCain.

It’s a losing campaign issue. He’s as stupid as fuck.

Yeah, I think that if he does anything it will be after the election.

Believe me, I want him to try to shut down Obamacare, close the Southern border, do it Trump just do it!!!

1 Like

It’d be a hoot if he did close the border, then automakers and other industries will shut down to lack of supplies coming north, and the havoc it will create in the produce markets. I think I read that 1.7 Billion Dollars worth of goods enter the USA from Mexico everyday.

1 Like

So you want him to win like he did in 2016. Interesting.

He will lose so badly. It will be like when he shutdown the government. He did more to garner sympathy for government workers.

After all the hard work that Reagan did to make people hate them. In less than 30 days, Trump undid 40 years of Reagan’s work.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know, the trauma it will cause with an avocado shortage.

Yep, let him kick the economy in the balls because he’s a psycho fuck.

1 Like

DOW close: 26,179.13

Yup, Trump is a real disaster for the economy.:grin:

When did Obamacare shut down, when did he close the border?

There was a context to my comment. Either you’re playing stupid or…

Call your favorite grocer and ask how much of their produce is sourced form Mexico.

1 Like

He declared a number of National emergencies…FACT

God Night Folks.:slightly_smiling_face:

Yes he did, for actual emergencies, not for a temper tantrum. Bills failing to pass in Congress is not a national emergency.

1 Like

What does that have to do with what we were talking about?

He is Trump.

Jesus, you have Obama on the brain, pwnt!