Turkey condemns liberalizing of Islam

Germany condemns Turkey.

When will Islam stop causing trouble?

WHEN?

It would be good if both sides just STFU. Either get along with each other or recall your diplomats and be done with it.

1 Like

Turkey should recall their diplomats from Germany because some Muslims in Germany started a liberal Mosque?

Most of the Turks I met in the cities there seemed pretty liberal and westernized but that was back in the 90’s… Erdogan seems to be turdifying the place…

2 Likes

No, Germany should withdraw their dips. Not to mention these Germans don’t even seem to realize that every time they criticize Erdoğan they just make him stronger here. They’d be better off praising him…given how much his base hates the west.

1 Like

Why such hatred for the west?

Mostly jealousy. Give any one of them a visa and they’d leave and never come back. Since they can’t get a visa because they are generally uneducated uncouth losers they become more nationalistic and more religious.

Sounds kind of like the Trumpbaggers but they’d be scared to travel to another country. lol

1 Like

Righttards ARE scared to travel. I was on a boat to the Island on Lake Bled Slovenia and some Aussie guy asks me if they even issue passports to American Republicans.

3 Likes

Yeah like some guy from Racist Island knows any better…

3 Likes

Tangent alert

Also I am a fairly well-travelled rightard…

2 Likes

We used to have a guy in the band who was a rightard but so dumb he didn’t even know he was a rightard, when we traveled he stayed holed up in his hotel room most of the time scared to death.

That is so true! They are incredible snowflakes.

I love that lake. We rented a rowboat and rowed over to the little island. We went swimming there. I will always remember that swim as one of the faves of my entire life.

1 Like

Pics or it never happened. :wink:

1 Like

That’s very pretty, but I was speaking of Lotus swimming pics.

She’s in the water on the other side of the Island.

1 Like