Using a coupon while black

Wouldn’t a decent Manager normally just honor the damn coupon, just for pr and customer service n shit? If I was King of CVS, I would look at that as a policy.

A car store I worked out, this one dipshit manager thought we’d sell a shitload of cars if we gave away these cheap ass tool kits from China or some dam place, all you had to do was take a test drive, 98.6 % of the people that did come in were not at all interested in a gottdam test drive they just want the free shit, he was on friday and no one came in on the offer, he was off saturday and by 930 or so in the morning if someone came in for the free shit, we just tossed them the box of junk and thanked them for coming in. “You want a test drive, seriously? GTFO”

BB&B will pretty much honor anything you bring in.

I bought something at Ace Hardware a couple weeks ago and made a joking comment about forgetting to bring in my expired coupons i get in the mail from them, she said, oh no do bring those in we’ll honor them, we want you to save money and be happy with us!

No tickee no shirtee!

Douche bag gone!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cvs-employees-fired-calling-cops-193617229.html

I read that the one is a Log Cabin Republican.

1 Like

Probably the dude on the phone, I saw a short clip of that, he is literally shaking his phone in angery.

1 Like

HuffPost could not immediately reach Matson, the employee in Hudson’s video, for comment.

According to the local news site Book Club Chicago, which first reported on the CVS incident, Matson had served as the Illinois chapter head of the Log Cabin Republicans, an organization that describes itself as the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies.

The group’s national president, Gregory T. Angelo, told HuffPost in a statement that Matson is no longer part of Log Cabin Republicans following Friday’s incident.

“Log Cabin Republicans Chapter Leaders have a duty to conduct themselves in a manner becoming of an organization advocating equality and inclusion of all Americans — whether or not they are acting in an official capacity on behalf of LCR or otherwise,” Angelo said.

Matson was running for 48th Ward alderman as an independent, and was a state delegate for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. His campaign’s website did not appear online as of Tuesday.

Dem log cabin cons think Blacks are people too??

ain’t they afraid CC is gona lightening them