We have a pregger girl over on the Res, her fam is worried, could you guys go on over and shoot her? We're on our way Sergeant!

Woman fatally shot by deputies on Muckleshoot tribal land was pregnant

The young mother killed Friday by deputies on the Muckleshoot reservation was pregnant and struggling with depression, according to her sister.

http://www.seattletimes.com/news/woman-fatally-shot-by-deputies-was-pregnant-relative-says/

We should prolly have a daily cop killing thread.

I thought Spoon started one.

So they killed a woman and an unborn child because they aren’t equipped to deal with mental illness.

That’s so disgusting.

Oh, there equipped to deal with the mentally ill. It’s a little device they keep in a holster on their belts. The last thing you want to do if a friend or loved one is having a psychotic episode is dial 911.

There’s a thread here somewhere. Nobody uses it, and I didn’t sticky it cuz the Chief doesn’t roll thataway.

No lie but if they were having a psychotic episode, I’d want an ambulance to show up as well.

It’s a conundrum because the cops always get there first. I suppose if you must dial 911, you just need to be sure to be there to mitigate. In this and many other cases, someone called from another location and hoped for the best.