Well..? I mean it's not wrong

1 Like

If by “not wrong” you mean to suggest “factually true and correct, and demonstrating a rudimentary understanding of the Agreement before shooting off one’s mouth”, then I fear you’ve missed the boat again.

Srsly

Why are we paying for everyone else?

:thinking:

Libs and cons alike bitch about all this money to foreign aid “Take care of ourselves” ye say… “fix our infrastructure” ye say… how bout that?

Many people of earth think of our air, land and water to be important pieces of the infrastructure.

What about all the pissed away money on defense - defense could be cut by 80 percent - fact

3 Likes

Link, please. And don’t fukkin post alternative news unless you have some KY jelly handy.

2 Likes

Holy dogpile Batman! The kid has a point with the OP.

Part of the deal with the Paris agreement is that the richer nations pay for the “less fortunate” countries. Now if you’re okay with that for whatever reason fine, but please don’t deny that’s not part of the deal.

At least $420 billion has been formally requested under countries’ submissions to the Paris agreement,

U.N. officials estimated that it would cost at least $100 billion per year, and that figure could rise to more than $400 billion per year by 2020 to ensure compliance

We are obviously not paying all of that, as it’s a wealth distribution pay-in type system… but countries like China (the country who pollutes the most) doesn’t have to pay in till like 2030 I think it is?

Weird.

Why can’t these millions of dollars go to infrastructure, education or something else?

I mean we could get rid of the F35 program and pay for the world’s share of the Paris Agreement and pau for everyone’s full ride through college… but this isn’t part of the topic, smalldicksix.

Because orange idiots rather pay for planes and bombs and little army men.

Wrong pot of money.

Washington Times LOL!

1 Like

I’m denying nothing. However the OP restates the truth in FAUX SNOOZE terms, thus making it untrue. I am asking for a link to support the erroneous allegation.

Surrender accepted.

Prove me wrong

A fact is a fact

Literacy is literacy. The language of your OP asserts that the US has been paying the “shares” of over 190 countries, and without Trump’s heroic move would have continued to do so.

In reality, the US’s commitment to the so-called Green Fund is approximately 5 per cent of it…5 billion of the 100 billion it is supposed to have.

Did you take math in grade school?

1 Like

We already know Boro has the academic chops it takes to be a military lifer.

1 Like

May I point out that Europe does not contain 190 countries

Supposed to be 9.41% before Trump stopped the payments