WFMZ - read this and then go find a first grader to make it better

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/whitehall-deck-collapse-sends-10-people-to-hospital/768206855

WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - A deck collapse sent 10 people to the hospital. Whitehall township emergency crews responded to the 1800 block of Georgia Drive around 6 p.m. Saturday night.

Some of the people hurt in the collapse were Taken to the Leihigh Valley Cedar Crest hospital. Others were taken to two other nearby hospitals.

A deck came crashing down bringing nearly a dozen people with it. Fire officials say the injuries were mild to moderate. Some scraps and bruises. And in some cases broken bones.

“That’s very lucky I’ve been to other areas where they have collapsed and they have fatalities and everything else,” Said Whitehall Township Fire Chief David Nelson.

He said the initial investigation shows structure problems.

“It appears that there should be a beam back there that’s holding the balcony on and it appears that there needs to be a proper beam in place with that.”

People who live nearby said they didn’t hear the crash but heard the fire trucks and ambulances. When they rushed over they saw the damage.

“Most people we saw were able to walk. I don’t know how many people were there,” said Gary Paczona.

Chief Nelson said the group on the deck was celebrating a recent wedding when it came down. Recently the owners reported feeling their deck sway. Fire officials said it’s important to pay attention to those warnings.

“I would definitely say if you are unsure about your deck you feel like you’re getting swaying and stuff like that to hire a contractor to come view it and make sure that it’s good to go,” said Nelson.

Fire officials say experts will be out later this week to take s closer look at what caused the deck to come down.

The Invisible hand of the Free Market Place exacts it’s mighty vengeance upon them.

I always look at stuff like this

Six would have not been on that deck - this is fucking guaranteed