What happens when

Wabbit, just a point of clarification, is this part of the reason that they have “Terms” and “elections”? Asking for a red neck friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiwnRrCmzFs

Did you read the article?

There was an article?

summation?

Libs are dirty scummy pieces of shit, and even though they’re receiving the money they need, and logically simply due to simple economic day-to-day activity the money generated will increase every year. But they still created a new tax out of spite.

I’m confused, who pay your salaries?

I pay their salaries. You do, too. To be public servants. We. The People.

so our public servants are supposed to bow and scrape before our regal presence? Is that how you are taught by the Army?

Can’t comprehend a simple question.

He seems to have some sort of disconnect between selling some of your life to Uncles Sam and selling some of your soul to US, indirectly.

Not sure what I have to do with slimy libs forcing taxes that already accrue over $10m/day on people that votes against the tax.

Boeing and taxes, and myself pay my wages but that’s nothing of relevance here. For the record, my Boeing paycheck AND military paycheck both go to my… military paycheck. gasp

:man_shrugging:

Sumtin sumtin wrong wit yu boi

ridin high and the hog and doing nothing but bitching

2 Likes

Your lack of understanding is already documented in this thread.

Your lack of reading the link is confirmed.

Irrelevant.

Your entire life is irrelevant, so… :man_shrugging: you never make relevant posts on any of my topics.

Unnecessarily hurtful, and false to fact. You’re not a good person.

1 Like

1 Like

My views don’t hurt others pocketbooks
Imagine being that selfish

Your views don’t cost others money, yet your weekend gig is the largest corporate welfare program in the world.

3 Likes

I mean sure. Speaking of weekend gig, I’m swapping over to aviation instead of Navy. Looking for a flight company or else I’ll be maintenance. :man_shrugging: deploy this year or next year. Wonderful thing about the Guard is I have control… we’re that desperate to keep people in.