What is White nationalism, you ask?

This is what it looks like, it’s pretty horrible.

3 Likes

fookin libs…

1 Like

^^^^^^
What?

1 Like

That’s awesome! Hahaha

What have you got against pussy, Boro?

I think he’s crossed over into the world of ammosexuals.

2 Likes

He’s meowsexual

I have an astronaut cat hanging from my wall

I am not clear on what that Cat Scratch Planet has to do with liberalism.

Diversity. A conservative would have killed the catperson and gone to war against all catpeople, because they don’t look like me.

Ah, I get it. If liberals continue to be tolerant of all types of people, then we’re all going to turn into cat people (except those who don’t – and they won’t be able to stand up straight), and Sky Cat will reveal herself.

4 Likes

Exactly how it’s done. No idea why anyone would want to be teh woman…

Yup. The Bill O’Reilly School of Gaslighting. So sick of this troll. Soooooooooooooooooooo sick of it.

Why on earth would anyone want to be the guy? Not funny, not clever, not intelligent. And it reveals a lot about the poster – who is clearly someone who did not get enough love or attention as a child. It just makes the poster look sad and pathetic, and it makes me want to help him/her find a good therapist.

2 Likes

It’s frustrating as fuck to talk to idiots. I think we bother in hopes one moron will come around.

1 Like

Libs turning into cat people would be good

We could hear a mouse breathing at 30 yards and smell at fuck cons more then 5 miles

1 Like

On teh internets being an idiot is more fun…

I feel your pain. Leftards seem to be even more enmeshed in a fraudulent and dysfunctional ideology, ignoring reason and realism whilst indulging in violence and repression of free speech.

Worse, it is feminism and its hideous harridans at the helm of this haranguing and harassment, hiding behind cultural marxism in a vapid attempt to force their distorted views on a world that has no need of them.

Really? You think I’m going to bite on THAT?

Not a chance. :smile: