What is White nationalism, you ask?

As I have explain to you MANY MANY MANY times, the exception isn’t the rule.

Super adorable. An elementary school-level thinker who’s also a fascist. Imagine that.

1 Like

I find it odd at the lengths some w hite nationalists will go to look brown,
To wit:

3 Likes

True. It’s not the rule with feminism, either.

waiting for Starling to lose her shit at anyone who defends feminsim

1 Like

I hate to disappoint you but I have to agree with you. That’s a fair comment.

It’s why I don’t support 3rd wave feminism but support the feminist principles of equality. I tend to disagree with the censorship element, the judgementalness of it, and the misandry.

1 Like

PS: Concession to a valid point doesn’t hurt. You should try it some time. :))

How do you reconcile that line v of “thinking”, with being for closed borders?

Misandry is not a feminist platform.

1 Like

Platform or not, it’s rampant within the movement.

Modern feminism is a blight. That is my view, and I will happily engage you in intelligent debate on that issue should you prefer to use that tactic, rather than infantile abuse and typical leftard terminology. It may surprise you to learn that one does not need to be a fascist, whatever that is, to oppose antisocial organisations and groups. On the other hand, if it makes you happy to refer to me as a fascist, or sexist, or ham sandwich, by all means do so.

It says more about you than me.

Lou, I have yet to see you argue intelligently. You are quite given to name-calling and extreme judgmentalism. The above post is riddled with examples of just that. Why do you expect me to be an adult while you are not?

1 Like

Please yourself. Your standard schtick is to insult and attempt to demean those who do not conform to your view of the world.

There is nothing wrong with expressing my view on a specific issue. You may rebut it, or you may act like a puerile wretch and call me names.

Modern feminism is a blight. That is not name calling, nor judgmentalism. Describing your terminology as leftard is an accurate description of your verbage. Calling feminism anti-social is again my point of view.

I doubt, in the decades that I’ve been providing my skill to web forums, that I have come across a more narrow minded, opinionated, abusive and ignorant contributor than you. You consistently speak to those who disagree with you disparagingly, whilst actually offering nothing to support your own asinine and risible opinions (the CIA is causing riots to embarass the left, as an example).

Do yourself a favour, and simply ignore my posts. Maintaining a posture of imbecility and unsupported fatuity simply renders you a half witted dunce.

I’ve frequently run up against gong beaters like you. All mouth, no trousers. If you continue to question my intellect (a variation on the small dick syndrome) I will offer you the opportunity to compete your capability with mine. History dictates that vacuous twats like you tend to avoid competition.

2 Likes

Woah.

Clearly.

Honestly, I think it’s a shame Starling didn’t invite someone a little more interesting.

2 Likes

And that is your intelligent and well considered response?

You’re a vacuous twat.

What’s a word used to describe someone that uses insults to demean someone else they accuse of using insults?

Lotus.

Lou is Lotus? That makes this whole argument really meta.

1 Like

[quote=“LouStuhlwadder, post:56, topic:20410”]
vacuous twat
[/quote]Please try to be more original. Creativity counts.

Of course on a board like this if StoolSwalrer was creative he might feel he was just one in a crowd. This way he stands out.

1 Like