What is White nationalism, you ask?

A post was merged into an existing topic: DNS, as we used to say at Valhalla

Not sure why, but I picture him a bit younger.

That is not suitable for humanity let alone work

NSFH

1 Like

That almost sounds like inbreeding.

Say what?

1 Like

Well, well…trouth mouth strikes again.

Pray, tell me why conservatives are shit. Make your case, and enlighten us all.

[quote=“LouStuhlwadder, post:86, topic:20410”]
tell me why conservatives are shit
[/quote]The deep emotional and intellectual disorders brought on by genetic defects from which they suffer. One should consult the archived material since it is well established fact here on CBT.

Is that the best drivel you have to offer.

Y’all aint that bright, are you, shitwick?

No, I’m really stupid, that’s why I suggest you peruse the archives in pursuit of an answer to your question.

That, in itself, is a stupid suggestion. It implies that (a) I care what is in said archives, and (b) said archives actually offer some form of rational thought.

In my brief time here, I’ve seen little evidence of the latter that would improve the chances of the former.

I would much rather YOU explain why “conservatives are shit”. Or is that asking too much?

I noticed you conspicuously avoiding the Kushner influence peddling, i thought you’d have a pithy explanation on why it is a good thing for the anti immigration Presidents in laws to be selling us citizenships.

StoolSwalrer, it’s all in the archives. If you are not willing to do your own research then you are not worthy of the answer. I have pointed the way, whether to pursue truth or be the lazy bum I suspect you are is your choice, grasshopper.

Here’s an amusing quote:

“There is by now evidence from a variety of laboratories around the world using a variety of methodological techniques leading to the virtually inescapable conclusion that the cognitive-motivational styles of leftists and rightists are quite different. This research consistently finds that conservatism is positively associated with heightened epistemic concerns for order, structure, closure, certainty, consistency, simplicity, and familiarity, as well as existential concerns such as perceptions of danger, sensitivity to threat, and death anxiety.”

Generally, a life motivated by fear, a hate response to anything “outside”, and a lack of creativity or experimental curiosity, the very driving force behind the advancement of culture and technology. LoLz at conservatives.

Oh shit…oh shit. I meant to say how sad. There but for the grace of god go I. :cry:

Translation; “I cannot think for myself and articulate my inane comments.”

Thanks for playing, chump.

I’d happily address the “Kushner” thing…if I knew what it was.

No, not really. It means I do not engage in conversation off any meaningful type with people who have no openness of mind and thinking ability. I will occasionally point, laugh and ridicule conservatives though. Be happy if I give you that much attention.

So I was right. You are too lazy.

You made the statement that conservatives are shit.

I called you on it.

You ducked and ran.

My level of energy has nothing to do with the fact that you are all mouth.

Actually, I helped wet your appetite out of liberal generosity. If you choose to ignore that it only serves as more proof you will not be receptive to any real answer.
I could give you a fish, and I have, but I’d rather you learn to fish. (though you may be genetically limited in your ability to learn, ya know, being a conservative)

Did I mention that I caught a pair of very nice Smallmouth Bass today. Took some bushwacking and skillful casting, but well worth the efforts, and indeed the efforts themselves were their own reward.

I think you mean “whet”, but in your case, “wet” is a better fit.

You made a statement. I called you on it. You ran like a bitch. That is a fact you cannot wriggle away from.

Personally, I find fishing too laborious and unfulfilling. I need a slightly more dynamic and demanding activity, such as photography, or pottery. Horses for courses. I used to play a lot of sport, until the body decided it was time to engage is less destructive activities.

Like me, you are more liberal than most American lefties by default. Quit playin’.

You really can’t read can you?

Photography is nice. Do you do that digital stuff, or actual photography? Films and emulsions, developer, enlargers etc.

Pottery? I guess it’s true, you are gay.
And really, playing the ponies is not that laborious unless your trying to avoid the leg breakers when you lose.

You should read the research on the genetic defects involved in the production of a conservative. It’s not pretty.

This is

https://inchoatephoto.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/image.jpeg?w=350&h=200&crop=1
This too
http://www.noorderlicht.com/assets/image-818-614/archive-viewer-168-26-ph1.jpg