What is White nationalism, you ask?

None of the “other alleged cons here” take your troll seriously.

Lou will learn to do the same thing, once he figures out which end of the snake the venom comes out of.

Pee Esses…ordinarily I wouldn’t indulge in this sort of banter on a public thread, but the topic has just kind of gone that way with your help.

Well, I don’t know how you define “conservative”. I presume it means “Republican”

Did “cons” commit you to a war in Vietnam in which thousands of your countrymen died, or were seriously wounded?

Did “cons” nuke a beaten country simply to test their new war toys?

Did a “con” lie on oath when asked if he sexually abused a young staff member?

Seems to me that in the US, the difference between a “con” and a “prog” is the colour of their bumper sticker.

Judgmental little stooge, aintcha.

And full of shit to boot.

Stick to your fishing, buttercup. At least that way you get the opportunity to speak to something on your own IQ level.

Which country was nuked to test toys

An invasion of Japan would have cost a million lives - they don’t give up -

You want to know how they fight - Read letters from Iwo Jima -

there is no surrender no matter the odds - ten to 1 – a 1000 to 1 - they don’t care

Your comment about the nukes is bullshit -

“In 1945, not many Americans seemed to be thinking things through. Those cold statistics and that war-time hatred made using the bomb easy to rationalize. Leo Szilard was one of those few, when he worried that using it without any warning would hurt America’s moral standing in the world. In the years that followed, some Americans who were intimately involved with the atomic bombs did start to think things through. Admiral Leahy, President Roosevelt’s Chief of Staff, wrote in his memoir:
It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender… My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make wars in that fashion, and that wars cannot be won by destroying women and children.”

Not MY comments, sunshine. The comments of quite a number of people who are unaffected by your own propaganda.

Yeah, we wanted to end the war before the USSR moved from the Western to the Eastern Front and could claim part of the reparations

You want some history - without the USA Japan would have devoured Australia

I’m going to have to take you to task on this. Clinton had a consensual sexual relationship with a staff member. There was no “abuse” involved.

I passed on that one - it was so silly

1 Like

I’ve explained this to him at least 8 times so I wanted it in writing.

How many bombings did the US experience in the war?

How many did Australia experience?

“Between February 1942 and November 1943, during the Pacific War, the Australian mainland, domestic airspace, offshore islands and coastal shipping were attacked at least 97 times by aircraft from the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Force and Imperial Japanese Army Air Force. These attacks came in various forms; from large-scale raids by medium bombers, to torpedo attacks on ships, and to strafing runs by fighters.”

We’re still here.

On the other hand, where was Australia when the US called for help in Korea. Vietnam. Iraq?

Actually they tried to burn the the Northwest by sending balloons rigged to start forest fires - They did kill two or three people, not by fire, but when the balloon exploded when they went near it

Heavy shit, eh. Tree genocide.

At least we had enough sense to stay out of Iraq.

Stupid Aussies.

1 Like

:rooster:

No just smart.

Yeah blindly following our idiots into Iraq is nothing to be proud of lol.

1 Like

Agreed.

But at least we are one of the few friends in the world you can rely on. Unlike those north of you.

So I’ve heard this story about 20 times from different people, their ship or whatever stopped in Australia, some hot Australian girl picks them up, they end up having dinner with the family, a few drinks, then it’s off to the bedroom for hot sex. Is that how it works over there? Just wondering. I’ll have to ask my brother, he shacked up in Brisbane for a couple months.

It’s their culture, who are we to judge?