What is White nationalism, you ask?

Its common.

But you only get to meet the family if you pay the surcharge.

2 Likes

[quote=“E_Normus_Johnson, post:141, topic:20410”]
ordinarily I wouldn’t indulge in this sort of banter on a public thread
[/quote]Yes you would. You aren’t beyond a rescue operation if you are motivated by possible gain. Maybe you will seem gallant to miss Starling.

We sought a definition outside of politics. There is only one conservative in politics that I have ever had any regard for and that was William Buckley. He was intelligent, witty, inquisitive. I do not think he was fundamentally/intrinsically a conservative but probably more a product of environment. Much as there are born homosexuals, that being there normal predisposition, there are those who are created, often through abuse. One thing that made me think well of Buckley was that in debate, if he was shown another way of seeing an issue, he would stop and thoughtfully, sincerely say “That’s a good point, I will have to give that further consideration”. You’re no William Buckley, Stooli, but if you commit to change…well, I can’t see you doing that.

That’s really grasping at straws. Starling wants no part of my troll in this respect.

Besides, I’ve mostly given up on gallantry.

a pilgrim.

Get in the kitchen and make me a turkey.

I do have my shoppers free turkey I got for buying $400 of goods. Stop by, I’ll feed you and let you sit on my new love seat. :wink:

Do you believe, the weather this spring had sucked so bad I haven’t gotten down to the courts yet.

I’ve been out playing some 2 on 1 with my midgets. They informed me that if I wanted to play one on one, I shouldn’t have had two of them at a time. :smile:

Well, Starin, I say that points to neurotic behavior, OCD, fear of intimacy, unprovoked violence and a host of other negative reactions to living here on Earth that might leave the world in turmoil, and has. Every conflict everywhere in the world, every defiling of nature is perpetrated by conservatives. Whether commies, Facists, Libertarian Capitalists, Islamists, I don’t care what name they go by, conservatives are the most destructive force on the planet.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s true Doc.

It is true, conservatives are complete opposites of libs/progs.

You have twins? I never heard you mention that. Fortunately I have only one who will be 18 this year. That’s good, then her mom won’t be picking my pocket any more.

Trust me on this…you’re not outta the woods. Someone will have her hand in yer pocket, maybe just without the MiddleMom any more.

1 Like

Well, sadly, La Hire, I will have no difficulty making a clean break of things, due to how unpleasant she’s made something which at one time made me as happy as I could ever be.
I don’t think anyone else will be in my wallet either. Lessons learned.

Yep, I have twins - a boy and a girl who just turned 12.

I think I’ve mentioned them before.

Edit: yep I have - http://www.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/the-joys-of-parenting/16985/3

[quote=“LouStuhlwadder, post:143, topic:20410”]
At least that way you get the opportunity to speak to something on your own IQ level.
[/quote]You spend an inordinate amount of time mentioning, one way or another, how intelligent you are, and virtually no time demonstrating it. Perhaps you think it finite in substance and are saving it for later. Far as the fish go, I’d suspect that if the fish were on a par with me then half the time it would be me in the water getting eaten, but so far not. And let’s remember, you were the only bottom feeder who picked up the stinkbait and got reeled in.
You know, it had been occuring to me that something seemed familiar about your board persona and it finally came to me who it was you remind of. I will say only this as a clue to the vetrans:
MOOOOOOOOOO

and
as was quipped by one of our members
“Who knew wood could melt”

Enyways it seems very important to you to be seen as very intelligent, though I think funny would carry further (just my opinion) so, I suggest we meet in …ohhh, say Omaha and take a side by side IQ test. Really, maybe we all should go and settle this thing once and for all. My money would be on Billdo and Roose… I mean you know, right after Stooli PPPPhHHhPtth. Sorry made myself raff a little there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqg3KEwDhvM

Mensa meeting?

I’ll rec the music if not the rest of the troall.

Doc, I’m not familiar with this side of you.

:confused:

Who’s Doc?