What's the common sense gun law?

Actually, my being old led me to mislabel the post in question. It is Post 27; and obviously 28 was addressed to Lotus rather than you.

In either case, your reply in Post 30 does not respond to my post 27 which meets an earlier challenge of yours. Your error was to keep banging on about how your challenge was unmet.

Since you typically don’t miss posts that respond to you, I’m assuming that you thought it better to just take the ass kicking in silence. No red herring of a reference to “ignoring” can save you, pal.

So let me get this straight, 28 referenced your five thoughts, and you are confused as to why that is what I thought you were talking about? And I tried to move beyond pettiness.

As far as you post to 24, what exactly do you think it addressed? It backs up exactly what I said. Or are you going to try and pass off the federal government not significantly regulating arms until the 20th century as the 2nd Amendment always being understood as requiring a militia for the people’s right to bear arms to not be infringed?

Because let me remind your old ass that the challenge was in reference to this “Everybody in the world reads it that way, except the gun fondlers, and their leg humpers.”

As I pointed out during you previous “ass kicking”, it was not that the goal posts were moved, it was that you did not bother to spot them.

Let’s move onto something more fruitful, like what you think “ass kicking” means. It seems to be you just responding to me with a completely unfocused.

Not quite…28 was addressed to Lotus and was clearly a reply to her question, quoted therein.

You mean Post 27, I think. It is merely a sufficient reply to the question you asked earlier. Possibly it might back up what you IMAGINE you said, but you SAID no such thing.

Again, you IMAGINE it was…and perhaps you intended to SAY that. However, you did not.

Quite the contrary, it was not even my conversation. You were talking to Ape and you moved the goal posts on him in order to try and dodge the ass kicking you received. All I did was to point that out.

Really, this kind of trolling would go much better for you if you’d try to just focus on one notion at a time and make it clearer to people what you’re thinking. Ritalin might help.

1 Like

I’ve told Crackdawg before, I think he tries waay too hard to sound smart, which is OK, but in his case he should extend some effort on just being understood.

I don’t need to say it, friend. It’s in the context of the discussion. What thought process did you go through to think that my challenge was simply “just post gun legislation”?

Your whole argument is trying to define what I meant based on your terms. That’s not how the world works. You are not the arbiter of argumentation here. Like I said, get over yourself.

Ad hominem. From Apey? Color me shocked.

Just out of curiosity, how many times do you have to stick your hand on a hot stove until you learn not to do it?

No that’s not ad hominem, dipstick, that’s friendly constructive advice, I am not the only person that frequently finds your posts to be “nonsensical”

You’re also not the only one who says it without backing it up.

Cons find macro evolution nonsensical. Does that make it wrong?

And you when say, “no”, please let me know what the hell your point was.

I mentioned exceptions. Of course collector’s of old guns would be okay if you had docs to prove you were a legit collector. I’m talking about people like this kid’s mother who had a cache of weapons in her apartment for no other reason than she had some zany fetish.

Yeah I read that and that she was apparently bragging about that online, and I immediately though of the Lanza kid and his mom.

1 Like

And it was perfectly legal. No one, especially a non-hunter living in a little apt, needs 13 guns. In fact, that’s just bullshit waiting to happen.

What the fuck is wrong with a fetish if it don’t bother anyone

I got about 5 guns

The Python which is mint

A 100 year old 44.40 I would prolly be afraid to shoot

2 rusty .22s

and a rusty 12 guage

and yer saying that’s too many

I shot the 22 about a year just to see if the old bullets would work

and have not pulled the trigger on the Colt in 10 years

and yer saying that’s too many

you know what

get back in yer tent

I didn’t say 5 was too many, especially 5 of the type you have. No one is going to go on a rampage or even a robbery with those. Hell, I have 3 newer guns and would like one more. I’m speaking more to people who stockpile guns that have no value beyond killing people.

Really, you assume far too much if you expect others to have the same notions of “context” that you come up with. They have enough trouble reading your posts just because of typos and elisions and grammatical lapses, and yet here you are expecting them to read your mind as well.

Do you have a tent you could maybe get back into?

2 Likes

Score!

No shit. I mean the fact that you only lifted part of my post (you know taking it out of context) doesn’t mean anything either.

I mean what “very thing” did you think I was talking about? Don’t half quote me, then pretend you knew what I was talking about by ignoring half my post. Okay?

You’ve been out to get me since I came back and started sticking it to your wanted paramour. Keep swinging. LMAO@U

1 Like

^^^Meltdown!

http://www.gifwave.com/media/108968_tv-sad-reactions-crying-work_200s.gif

Looks like a crack fucktard squad came in to save the dead. LMAO@U

Get over yourself, mang… I think that’s the way the kewl kids say it these days.

Huh?