While RFCs whined about a pile of trash

DC cops went to DEFCON 2, kettled and beat and indiscriminately mass-arrested over two hundred people and are now charging them all with Felony Riot, a charge never before seen in DC.

Washington, D.C. residents say that the state violence on display this weekend extends far beyond the individuals hit with felony riot charges.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/felony_riot_charges_against_inauguration_protesters_signal_dangerous_wave_2#.WIXF1bmSe6o.facebook

3 Likes

Sardines or coffee will not save the police in the endtimes

Jeff, I swear to god if you can’t get an Ativan script and slow yourself down far enough to contribute a coherent thought to this board instead of regurgitating talking points from Stormfront, Imma ask Billdo to put you back in the playpen.

3 Likes

Whoa! There’s that little bitch whine again. Holy Fuck!

So I gather you have no problem with living in the new police state, Reg?

Despicable. Trump should be imprisoned for tyranny.

I read online a while back that some people keep guns, you know just in case of tyranny and stuff.

Cuffed and stuffed…

LOL, awesome.

1 Like

Double-poast fail?

So you have no response to the whiny little bitchness of the obviously leftard snowflake?

oh wait!

Are you posting in the right forum?

Sorry pal, but I find the sort of slapdash posting you do about 75% of the time to be without merit regardless of whether I agree with it or not. My observation is about style AND INTENT more than content. And the other 25% of your poasts show that you do have the capacity to be a productive adult poster, which is what makes the other 75% so sad.

Your opinion is noted. The facts I see (and they will emerge as the lawsuits roll forward) contradict yours. Perhaps you can serve “of counsel” to the prosecutor in the riot cases, or “of counsel” to the defense in the civil rights violation suits. I only wish you worked or lived in DC, so you could help pay for straightening this bullshit out in court.

2 Likes

Ten years for civil disobedience? That is truly anti-American.

But not at all unusual in prewar Germany.

1 Like

Think about what? What it means to have the USA suddenly become a dictatorship overnight? Seems you and your alt-right homies should be the ones thinking about that.

I do believe that’s what the SS said to the Jew.