Why does Trump believe he has been Bugged? Cuz Gawd told his Spiritual Advisor

After serving as “Christian policy liaison” for the Trump campaign last year, Ohio-based pastor, Frank Amedia, announced during the POTUS Shield event he organized last week that the Lord showed him in a dream that an intelligent agent had bugged the White House, and was able to give this vital information to Vice President Mike Pence. Amedia and several other Trump-loving “prophets” and “apostles” launched POTUS Shield right after Trump won the election.
During Thursday night’s opening session. Amedia insisted that the information he was going to talk about was so sensitive that he didn’t want it filmed. Camaras were turned off twice, once to discuss how POTUS Shield made intercessory prayers for Trump’s family, which POTUS Shield claims is being attacked by global witchcraft attack.
Amedia said:
Two weeks before the inauguration, the Lord showed me the vision three times of bugging. I saw the vision of a ghost-like figure running around the White House and putting pins in things. It came three nights in a row at three o’clock in the morning. I said, ‘What is it?’ He said, ‘They’re bugs.’ I said, ‘Bugs?’ ‘Yes.’
The second night, I looked into the face of the person that was putting them, and they were faceless. He said, ‘It’s a ghost’—which is an acronym, as you well know, for a certain intelligence agency. And the third night when I saw it he then showed me the sweeping of three times. And he said, ‘Tell them to sweep it three times. The first time won’t do it. The second time won’t do it. The third time, what’s in the darkness will come to light.’
We were able to speak it into one of the highest authorities in the land. And then the truth began to come out, didn’t it? It’s not all out yet; there’s still more coming.

1 Like

lol ya get all kinds in every group

Hold on there. The vision told him that someone was running around the WH before the inauguration putting pins in things. Obama was living in the WH then. So is he saying Putin bugged Obama? This is all getting too confusing.