Windows ten review - ya fucked up doc

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/software/operating-systems/windows-10-1267364/review

Our Verdict
The Anniversary Update is an impressive piece of work that ensures
Windows 10 is on track to replace Windows 7. It’s reliable, easy to use
and keeps getting better – although there’s still room for more
significant improvements.

I just loaded the update this afternoon, took forever

So what

Just sayin’ Gosh!

I have a windows 10 story. This week, I suddenly could not get on the innernets using my laptop at the university where I teach. I had to walk half a mile across campus to find out why the fuck it suddenly stopped working (I was getting messages saying I was not authorized). Guess what? Windows 10 had an update or whatever during the week, and every single person using Windows 10 now has to have their physical computer address entered MANUALLY into the university’s network because the W10 update isn’t compatible with their system somehow. The IT guys all told me I should have stuck with Windows 7 – they all did. There were four of them working on my damn computer.

Yer IT guys have no fucking idea what they are doing - this is a fact

Fucking blame MS for their ineptitude

And why would you have to walk - don’t they have phones?

WTF srsly

YO D_M - you reading this bullshit they are handing her

And it took four guys to work on your puter - LMAO

1 Like

Yeah, I doubt it’s a win 10 issue. IT guys are like that. Always blame the vendor for their own fukk ups.

4 nerdy guys,she’s an attractive and vivacious Woman, hmmm…(eta, no I’m not saying there was any train pullin or anything, they were just in awe of her being there with them)

1 Like

OMG. LMAO.

Long story. But in the end, they needed my computer. They didn’t know wtf it was at first.

So tell me, wiseacre, why did they manually input my physical address into their system?

Or the update didn’t propagate some setting and the nerds needed to pull their asses away from playing World of Warcraft and RTFM.

That’s some 1980’s shit. Either the University has a really old backbone network or the IT guys just wanted to flirt with you for awhile. They should be able to poll every PC remotely for its IP. Nobody has to enter them manually… at least not in 25 years.

Mac filtering or sich - I dunno - fucking first grade - It’s like having an Anatolian - 25 reasons not to do it

Read what D_M said -

even fucking 5 year olds know better

Bumparoonies for the gorgeous L_B

She must be if 4 retards were slobbering over her PC

2 Likes

It was prob a plot to see her - this is the plot

Moron 1 - Let’s fuck up GB’s puter fer win ten ------------> GB=Georgeous Bitch
Moron 2 - then she will have to bring it in and we could stare at her chest
Moron 3 - Murica
Moron 4 - Great Idea Moron 1 - Make it so

I mean ten been around fer what - 3 fucking years

Nerds aren’t that bold.

Nerds are bold - did you not see the movies

I married one. I have hung out with many nerds, geeks, dweebs and everything in between. But please, tell me how they are with women.

I wonder if there were any nekkid pics of lotus in that PC

4 geeks working on it? She better not

1 Like

I said they were morons, not nerds

If they were nerds she never would have had the problem

hence, no plot