Windows ten review - ya fucked up doc

Oh, by all means…please do! :wink:

2 Likes

Having a mac logo alone works -

My toast fell buttered side up and my dick has been hard for hours

2 Likes

If i’m not just imagining it (placebo effect and sich) I think in that last dick pic you sent me this morning, your Johnson looks bigger.

1 Like

Damn, that was supposed to go elsewhere

Every time I see a car with an Apple logo on it, I feel like

http://www.reshareable.tv/files/2014/06/6177_8_site_clear.jpeg

But I’m too nice

But it does not have NTFS

like I give a rats ass when I hit ctrl S - as long as it writes the file

1 Like

Stalling will love it, runs FAT32

http://www.essentialbootcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fat-guy-in-car.jpg

2 Likes

I hear Canadian girls are really into fat guys - BBM

They’re into them

Sometimes, they get so close, they end up into their flabs

ROFL! You’re such a shit! :smile:

1 Like

Once again Dukie, you’re misinformed.

DM said he couldn’t think of a reason to pay a premium for a Mac and I provided reasons why one would. The average home user might not give a shit about any of the above unless he gets a virus or an update requires a new driver.

My point was that it’s more than just some hipster shiny.

Not having to fetch yer own drivers is worth 1200 fucking dollars then - especially because it is so fucking hard to hit download and open once every 19 years Maybe

So over 20 years that is like 6 fucking grand - for what?

I can’t remember the last time I had to do it, so I gotta go with never

I had to do it on my video drivers just the other day after an update. I’ve also fixed many boxes for baffled old types who had a driver shit on them. I guess if you run an OS that no longer does updates it’s not an issue.

You’re only picking on the driver issue. How about the security/virus issue? Want to argue that one because I’d love nothing more than to bend you over my knee and spank your ass in front of all these nice people.

I prolly got one virus in the last ten years and I only run the the windows defender - nothing else

I also run xp - win7 enterprise and ten and this vista

one virus in ten years between the four of them - and that was my own fault

I would love for you to spank me, but with no audience

fer what apple costs you could buy 6 windows puts and throw them in the trash when they fetch a virus

Baffled old types - yer a baffled young type

I’m sure I have at least 6 Windows machines laying around here. I prefer a Windows box meaning I’m not a Windows hater but I can appreciate a Mac just the same. In fact, being able to run an open source utility saved me from having to buy something on Windows to restore my HD.

Buy nothing - free

LMAO - srsly

That’s before the fact is it not?

Ya back it up to whatever - flash etc

It has a utility (before hand of course) to make a bootable usb with software on it to do the restore from where ever
– so you need no OS TO FETCH YER STUFF BACK

I has it ready to go

Bootable USB didn’t work hence using the *nix dd utility.

Open source FTW!