Women on troll forums are treated unfairly

LMAO! That would be a hot mess.

Women are more likely than men to initiate divorces, but women and men are just as likely to end non-marital relationships, according to a new study that will be presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association (ASA).

Do the stats include reasons? For instance, how many women initiate divorce because their husbands were cheating on them?

1 Like

I think at this point you can do the research if so inclined. Otherwise I will take this for the win.

Yeah. I read the article you posted. Did you?

You have no idea of the depth of my hatred for Farmer, nor do you realize that I’ve always adored Lotus even though I get tired of her schtick on a regular basis. So I’ll excuse your observation as being inadequately researched.

1 Like

Welcome, New Poaster. I think you may have inadvertently found a nic that I like better, one that I may make bold to address you with.

^^^^^^ Yeah. That’s so obvious.

I can see it.

I wish this software had a poall function.

Which of the ladies would you poall first?

Is this a trick question? :smile:

Ooo, kinky. Ever done it with a midget?

Hey, your edit made my reply make no sense. Thanks pal.

1 Like

I assume LotusBud unless you feel the need for a warm up poalling.

It still makes sense, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

seems like someone has Lotus Infatuation :smirk:

So, you have the hots for Spoon?

I had no idea. What did he do ? Everyone has deep hatred for him, he was always cool with me tho.

I like Lotus…she’s funny and quick-witted. That’s saying something because I hate everyone.

Too much to list. He was a PI miner of course, and he had a coterie of pals who he fed info to and they would create “committee” accounts there and also on other forums to poast PI of targets. That was one of the more reprehensible things, and of course he was never directly involved. Oak could have told you more, and I think @RooseBolton had a friend who knew who all was part of that trip although he’s never said.

As the admin he could log into people’s accounts and read their PMs. In addition the admin can see people’s email addresses even if they were hidden and for some poasters that could also be used to identify them personally. I think most of the PI was mined in that way. Of course he only did it to “enemies” of his board. And the other Outhouse admins were also notorious for their variety of trolling ethics, admittedly a subject which developed over several years as we shifted from the pure anonymity of Yahoo! to these more intimate confines.