Women on troll forums are treated unfairly

Yeah, because men are FAR more judgmental about women’s looks than women are about men’s looks. And men are also about 1000 times more likely to dump their spouse for a younger model. I think women are rightfully paranoid about it. They don’t want to end up alone because of men’s superficial bullshit.

Why not? Are women afraid of being alone? Can they not cope with solitude?

Put another way, do they NEED a man in their life?

While I don’t have an issue with you speculating about why my comment is valid, I think my comment is more dispassionate and less emotionally loaded than your speculation is.

So I won’t try to engage you on this, aside from pointing out that “1000 times more likely” is an unsupported statistic. And the fact that it seems like hyperbole is kind of ironic since your comment ends with a comment about “men’s superficial bullshit.”

That is all.

I think women are a lot more insecure about aging because we FEEL men are judgmental about our looks and bodies.

Despite the hyperbole, that’s not a hard one to support with how many older men you see with younger women vs how many older women you see with younger men.

If I was to get scientific, this younger female/older male has documented biological roots which are easy to find with a Google search.

Bullshit.

:joy:

I don’t know. Do men? Why do they always get married as soon as the ink is dry on their divorce decree? And always to a younger woman? Are they afraid of death? That’s what I think.

Thanks for that, thought police sergeant.

How is it superficial bullshit, in any way, to take a lifetime of personal experience and observation and boil it down to a guestimate. I literally know and/or have heard of ONE woman who married a 15-years-younger man when she got divorced. Every other re-marriage I know or have heard of is older man/younger woman. How the fuck do you equate that with men and their obsession with women’s looks? It is not in any way the same thing.

I think you’ll agree that men are not marching in the streets pouring out vituperations against women of any colour or creed.

Yet feminists seem to be filled with rage against males.

Do feminists thus advocate that women are advantaged by living a life of solitude and sexual ambiguity?

Wow. You’re getting a little sidetracked there.

I don’t think he was referring to your thoughts, but your written statement.

It is a wild, unsupported claim.

Are you a feminist, by any chance? Not, of course, that there is anything wrong with being a feminist. Ugly women need love too.

Not at all. For every wedding, there is a groom AND bride. Most brides are females. Why do THEY get married, dry ink or not.

That ^^^^^ = Why do women get married?" Sorry, I’m not seeing it. You’re yet another poster who thinks being long-winded = intelligence.

And you seem to assume that asinine comments and speculative claims are the sign of intellect.

You are invited to test and challenge my intellectual capacity as you wish.

I’ve seen enough of it to know you think more highly of your intellect than you probably should.

Rut Roh

(Popcorn smiley)

Sorry, Six and Wabbit. I know you’re hoping for a show, but honestly, this guy reminds me very much of Reggie. Thinks he’s super smart. But ain’t. Boring.

I will hardly deny a soupcon of superior self esteem. That would be to deny the blindingly fucking obvious; to wit, I am highly intelligent. Add to that my good looks and youthful spirit and its a complete package. I deserve a little egotism.

Do yourself a favour and step back into the shadows.

I know Reggie far better than you, and i’ve seen a little of Lou’s work before. They have very little in common, aside from being men who are smarter than your average bear.

I’m going to bow out of this exchange here, because there is no use in you getting dogpiled. I’m leaving my unfinished exchange with you in capable hands, it appears. Enjoy yourself.

Yeah, sure. The thing is, Spoon, I know smart people, and this Lou fellow, he is no smart guy. He just thinks he is.

I’m not enjoying him. He’s just another gaslighter with a decent vocabulary.

Who’s dogpiling me? Do you think you and Lou constitute a pile? LMAO.