Women on troll forums are treated unfairly

By what criteria do you judge my intellect? Pithy comments in the mudhole of CBT? If you want to establish a baseline of comparitive wit, by all means initiate a dialogue based on more than “nyah nyah”. Every time a big dog enters a yard, a little dog barks and yaps to no effect…and the same goes for web forums. You, my little chihuaha, need to stop yapping. You’re clearly embarrassing yourself according to your peers.

I only know of one. My nanny growing up married a man who was 75 when she was 90. That was her 3rd husband (the other ones died.)

Did they look for a house near a school?

My husband started robbing the cradle once we separated, after I had realized what he was up to and had a bounty on his head ( serious shit ). He probably thought it was pouring salt in my wounds but I quickly twisted it into something indecent as we have daughters that are 20 and 18. Imma troll…don’t think I did not apply my techniques to real life situations.

I’ve had bitches fired, had some put on Backpage and sent the ad link to their mothers. A whole lot more that I can’t say and I’m not proud of it. At the time, it soothed the heartache.

I’m a grandma now and realize I’m too good to be Trippin on ghetto ratchet drama. Now to figure out how to end it without losing any money

Reggie goes by what name at TRF ?

I wonder if that’s the guy from Tard Valhalla over there that’s always screaming for my attention

Reggie’s got a handful of names he likes. Rancid would know, I don’t go there.

May I ask, what’s up with you and Lotus ? Do you co admin this forum ?

Nothing.

The admins are Billdo and Witch King.

How is theCountess Era on CBT going so far?
Hunger for theNew, or theSomething at all, leads a folks down unhealthy paths some theTime. I read that people deprived of personal interaction will opt to voluntarily subject themselves to electrical impulses at shocking rates rather than be faced with theSameness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpu3ia7Lwo

I hear that people who talk in riddles were subjected to being tazed while in the shower. Your point, if any ?

You bicker with her like you did with Farmer

No riddle. Clarity in speech is my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccophHQxmJY

So you just joined, did you ?

Naturally the first person you’d riddle this bitch is moi

Yawn

Are you Wabbit? You’re the only ones here.
and you can check my account. Yes I just joined.

Anyways

Peachy and those of you who participated in the discussion, thanks. It’s still a sore subject with me but it’s getting better

Not wanting to end up alone is a terrible reason to marry.

Also, take a gander at the percentage of divorces initiated by women.

I was referring to women who are already married, and then become desperate to keep their husbands from leaving them because they are no longer young. I wasn’t suggesting that fear of being alone was the reason they married in the first place. I find it to be tragic that so many men leave their wives because they want young trophy wives.[quote=“RooseBolton, post:156, topic:20343”]
Also, take a gander at the percentage of divorces initiated by women.
[/quote]
Where does one find those stats?

LMAO! That would be a hot mess.

Women are more likely than men to initiate divorces, but women and men are just as likely to end non-marital relationships, according to a new study that will be presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association (ASA).

Do the stats include reasons? For instance, how many women initiate divorce because their husbands were cheating on them?

1 Like