World Cup

Is Senegal still in the hunt?

Damn, nope. All African countries are out. I guess I want Japan or some Latin country to win. lol

Iceland is out too, arenā€™t they?

23FT

1 Like

You might like it, these guys donā€™t take knees.

I wonder if itā€™s possible that those guys that drop and flail around like that are just play acting to try to get a foul on an oopponent or something, which I am sure never ever happens in Hockey.

Oh, let him get his panties in a wad, who cares?

The flailing about can be entertaining

1 Like

1 Like

Example?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Whatever you think.

When the tide of us darkies come into power and whites are the minority, it wonā€™t be so good no more for people like you. Itā€™s already started.

1 Like

Sheā€™s a descendant of Puerto Ricans. Wrong darkies, they arenā€™t native taco eaters. Taco bowls only are lauded at roach infested Trump hotel restaurants. They arenā€™t Mexican food, period.

Now, itā€™s true that white people have always depended on slave labor, first their own and then blacks and Hispanics. I can only speculate as to why.

But the tide of history always turns, and no one rules forever. The mighty Roman empire fell, as did many before and after. Youā€™ll be eating humble pie, and worse yet, it just may be your descendants. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re completely unprepared.

Good luck with your arrogance and hatred, all good things come to an end.

Now @Normus, can you please split this thread so it is still a World Cup thread.? Itā€™s too bad he doesnā€™t like soccer, but thatā€™s not our problem.

Are you offended when a darkie gets to benefit from the American dream?

Huh?!

Oh got it, Yeah, weā€™re taking our land back and sharing with the rest of the world.

Thanks for being lazy!!

LOL @ You

Iā€™m not bitter. Iā€™m motivated.

Stop projecting.

Iā€™m set to retire in just a few years. Then I can be an activist full time if I choose. I want a better future for my descendants.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do too, only Iā€™ll be younger than you were when you retired.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stalkerish guano

No, you donā€™t know a lot about me. And you seemingly know very little about this country.