Yep. pretty much...TRUMP is coming

Every President since McKinley has been chosen and groomed for office years and in many cases, decades in advance. It all started with Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie and continued on with the subsequent titan globalists. Obama was pulled aside and informed he would be out first black president in his late teens. His path was carefully laid out from there. Vote away, fools. This election was decided 20 years ago.

1 Like

20 years ago? More than that. See the ā€œAliens are returningā€ thread for more.

Paranoia. He can not win controlling a single demographic and being at near zero in all others. Blacks are not secretly going to vote for him. Even hispanics are not stoopit enough to buy his flip-flops on immigration. Woman are not seeing Fabio up there on the stage. There is no secret vote out there that will propel him to victory.

The End

Howā€™d Dubya win twice?

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s the one that worries me, I get the first time, heā€™s congenial a decent sense of humor, the kind of guy you wouldnā€™t mind hanging out with at a BBQ, but the 2nd time WTF?

1 Like

Doesnā€™t really matter this time around. The boys saw the populist, anti-establishment movement coming before it even got started and left nothing to chance. Clinton and Trump are both controlled by the Globalists. Hell, they may even allow the electorate to decide this one. You see, Americaā€™s and the worldā€™s path has been largely planned for the next 50 or so years. itā€™s hard to go beyond that because of technological and environmental unknownsā€¦ but believe meā€¦ we are merely pawns on a huge chess board.

Are you in contact with them? Will I win the Powerball this weekend? Thereā€™s this Porsche Iā€™ve been eyeballing and Iā€™d hate to miss out on it.

We had those color-coded terror alert changes that had everyone askeered. They stopped RIGHT after the election, as I recall.

I wish. Iā€™ve been knocking on the Illuminatiā€™s door for yearsā€¦ no answer. Iā€™ve scaled back expectations and am now just trying to become a Freemason. That is even proving difficult.

In what year does sharia law islam become the controlling policing force of the world? I have long suspected that the Illuminati have chosen Islam as their means of social control.

Youā€™re not Catholic or anything weird like that are You? They say that donā€™t matter, but I remember my Dad saying it does at least in small towns like the one I growed up in. Youā€™re just supposed to believe in ā€œGodā€

Could be. I am officially Catholic. Come to think of itā€¦ in the Freemason lodge interview they did ask me what church I belonged to. That was kind of strange.

Islam was/is a tool to keep a large portion of the 3rd world under control. The radicalization and striking out against the 1st world will not be tolerated much longer. it will dealt with like Communism was once they started eyeing global dominance.

And when will nudity and promiscuity become the accepted norms?

I would like the Aliens to keep me on ice till then.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thingā€¦ they donā€™t control every little aspect of life or every evolving social norm. That would obviously be impossible. The whole peace and love movement in the 60/70ā€™s was outside of their purview. The green movement of today is outside their purview or interest for that matter. They do control the general direction of things when it comeā€™s to economics, war and politics. For it all to work, people must have at least a modicum of free will.

You reminded me of something I read a couple years ago, it was an Interview with a guy form the Federal Reserve, he was talking about the FOMC Meetings, yanno, when the FED gets together and decides to raise i Rates or tighten the Money supply etc etc, anyway, he said they know fro experience and research pretty much how many lay offs, foreclosures, bankruptcies and plant closings etc will happen when they raise the rates a 1/4 point, or how many jobs will be created or whatever if they lower them, he said at times he felt a bit like they were playing god. (which in an abstract sense they)

1 Like

I could tell.

I would like to have my own Sealand

I have been all the US - camping - mostly - been up your way till fucking 83 dollars a gallon gas chased me out

And Curacao on my honeymoon

Almost every National Park in the USA

So not outside the US?