AI Art

This one recalls to me pre-1960s MAD magazine art.

2 Likes

I can see that a little :slight_smile: It’s in the style of an underground comix artist Robert Crumb and Homer is kind of looking like R. Crumb in this image.

This thing is amazing.

2 Likes

They got my money, I forked over $30 a month to use this thing… now I gotta figure out how to make money off of it…

1 Like

More DMT Trip Homer lol

funny cartoon characters psychedelic party, vivid, colorful, wild --s 750 --q 2

so I copied this other person’s prompt and added “giant magic mushroom” and now shit’s getting really weird it’s making realistic pictures of people who don’t exist.

1970s redhead girl on sunny beach, giant magic mushroom, ocean, by wes anderson, by verner panton,vogue, hyper realism, dynamic composition, super detailed, photography, film still, ultra-defined, beautiful detail, atmospheric, realistic, cinematic, photorealistic, real photography camera, sony alpha a7 8k leica m 35mm lens

Obama DMT Trip

Timothy Leary

Keep on brainstorming, the best ideas are borne of this :smiley:

1 Like

Fuck I just found my ex and I’s dog who has since passed… I’m bawling…

/imagine a mostly mini pinscher mixed with some maltese mixed breed male dog , dark and light fur, white stripe mohawk, lots of character, tongue out, in outer space DMT trip ultra-realistic, hyper realistic, realistic, 8k, HD

1 Like

So sorry. I’ll say it again, these are family members and merit whatever grieving they generate. I’ve bawled my ass off over a rabbit i only had a few years. One gets very attached…

1 Like

I had a feeling when I went looking for him there I’d find him, I had to make a few different tries but then there he was… and it’s weird because Google picture search brought up a totally different breed… The last one looks more like him when he was younger.

The rapper Young Thug

Space Trippin with Obama

Here I asked for /imagine Barrack Obama in Tom Petty’s Don’t Come Around Here No More

Unhappy Meal

I think this might be the most artistic piece I’ve made yet… worthy of a magazine cover…