Any Lawyers Here?

You’re so easy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What you actually said is Bildo has spoken on dog being an “idjit” and nothing about his banning. There was also no mention of banning in the comment you quoted by Duke.

Reading comprehension FTW! (Nothing personal.)

1 Like

Thanks, Dawg Jr. I always say no day is complete without a good pedantic, nitpick session.

…and is nitpicking something you often accuse other people of?

You say nitpicking as if there is something wrong with it.

http://www.chimpsanctuarynw.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/web-tacugama-chimps-groom.jpg

2 Likes

Well, that kind of nitpicking is loverly.

1 Like

I have this thing about accuracy and all that jazz.

LMAO. No, really. Are you kidding me?

Wow. LMAO.

For those who have difficulty with fairly obvious suggestion, or who have never heard of the idea of allusion: Billdo has spoken on that = Billdo banned Dawg.

And, well, wow. Just wow.

bow wow. Just bow wow. Billdo banned the Dawg bow wow
uh huuuuh

Billdo banned da Dawg
bow wow
Uh huh

cause he’s an eeeeeejit.
Just wow
He’s spoken
bow wow
eeeejit
uh huh

No nit picks
uh huh
No tit pics
bow wow

:laughing:

“Bildo has spoken” would suggest that Bildo has wielded the ban hammer. To say “Bildo has spoken ON THAT” refers to either the previous sentence or quoted post.

Nice try.

1 Like

Yes ma’am. Whatever you say. Just don’t hit me with that stick.

:massive eye roll

PS “on that” means dawg being an idiot. And yes, BIlldo banned him because he’s an idiot.

You soooooooooooooooooooo remind me of his runarounding pedantry.

You’d think she would know that bein that she is an eeengleese teacher and all. In time one comes to realize that not only can she not read, but neither can she write.

1 Like

Dock, check this out, yo.

#NSFW

Wait - are you accusing Billdo of runarounding pedantry?

You just conceded to my correction.

Eye roll that.

1 Like

No, I didn’t. You need to get some sleep. Or something.

Yes you did, Lotus. You can’t take it back now. :laughing:

The Dog was an idiot. And Billdo has spoken (meaning he banned Dog) on that (meaning Dog was an idiot.)

Dog’s banning clearly did not cleanse the board of idjits.

Well, you’re here. Meaning (I agree) - that the board has not been cleansed of idjits / bein, ya know, that you are still here representing that demographic.

You two crack me up. Ragging on me for my English as if either of you has a command of the language and its structure or nuance. LMAO. Idjits.