Bernie Bots don't know what they're voting for

It’s not minor cultural differences. They are fairly homogeneous societies with good health stats. They don’t have millions of undocumented workers to pay for either. We do.

I know that, I’ve known it for over 20 years.

What I’m asking is how is going to be cheaper with Medicare for all?

Creative destruction: By eliminating the Insurance Industry “Middle Man” and allowing the single payer to actually be able to price shop and to negotiate with suppliers.

That part of the 7% savings,

Or a 40% decrease in total national healthcare expenditure.

11/18

These are ball park projections, but you see our euro cousins spending a lot less than we do to be healthy, and our societies are not that wildly different from each other.

It won’t be a savings because there will be government employees that will be
“managing” health care costs.

So yes, our individual tax bites may go up a bit, but our paychecks won’t have that ever increasing employee portion of the company health plan. resulting in a net gain of disposable income.

Everyone else but us, seems to be able to do it for less.

If we continue on our present course, I can see Hospitals incorporating A Bankruptcy Department staffed with BK Attorney’s that are available to those poor er patients that just got wiped out by some health related emergency.

They don’t have those in Sweden?

Pop quiz, how many layers of “Management” making healthy 6 figure + salaries does the VA or Medicare have in comparison to Retail Medicine?

Being union, I can negotiate to increase my wage due to my employer no longer paying my cost of the healthcare bill.

Companies (could) just pay their employees more due to less overhead, which could completely overcome wage loss due to increase of taxes.

1 Like

Also, have another Biden meme.
FB_IMG_1583468272563

2 Likes

'Zactly.

PPS, look into insurance industry regulations on the requirements for payouts versus income percentiles.

Bwaaaaaahahahahaaa

2 Likes

Goooood catch Wabbit, most people knoes that wages have been largely stagnant since the 70’s.

And minimum wage has been used as a political talking point instead of just stealily raising it with living cost like every other 1st world country.

I don’t know, do you?

I don’t know. What I know is that we do nothing cheaper than other countries. Nothing.

So, how about adding free college tuition, free childcare and “expanding” social security?

How is that going to be paid for with a population of 330 million?