Critical Race Theory Bad. How bad is it?

“Er, uh…I dunno”

also see:

I only heard about CRT a couple of months ago and I am going to wait until I have heard a bit more before I feel that I understand what it is about. I have heard several conflicting versions of it.

1 Like

CRT is an acronym someone cooked up to make the unvarnished truth sound concocted.

Actually Critical Race Theory is the term given it by the theory’s founder. Critical as in “critical thinking”, not as in “critical like yer mother in law”. It’s unfortunate that “critical” has a spectrum of meanings and those agin’ it lean on the negative connotations the word can potentially carry.

2 Likes

So I was “Mostly right”? “Mixture”? “Out to lunch”?

I would say that CRT is an acronym that some have cooked INTO an idea that the unvarnished truth sounds concocted. See also “Defund the Police”, an equally unfortunately concoctable phraseology of dubious potential meanings (whew, say THAT five times fast!)

1 Like

Last summer when the BLM riots were burning down a few square blocks of Portland my retired Portland cop and born again cousin, once he actually read what was generally meant by “defund” he was all in, and said most of that, were things the uniforms on the ground had been wanting for years.

Unfortunate but hardly surprising. Remember when Nixxon re–cast the civil rights era in terms of “law and order” and “drug addled hippies” in order to steal all the racists out of the Dem party without ever once mentioning the R word?

1 Like

Well, no, because I was 9 when he resigned… but yeah, “law and order” is used selectively enough that we all know what is meant by it (wink wink)

1 Like

2 Likes

CJCOS, tells Trumptard’s to gtfo with their nonsensical CRT bs.

His only boss is God, and the current Potus.

2 Likes

CRT is the magnifying glass through which “red” ants are burnt to crisp by the sun of accurate history.

1 Like

1 Like