Damn you libz!

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11181409_1585952178341600_6365465815970248921_n.jpg?oh=1fe635770e538b3497b148f4998f72ed&oe=55D6DB7A

1 Like

Another drive-by prog meme.

Speaking of drive bys…lose any aluminum boats since then, drunk driver?

No. I have since seen the error of my ways.

Only scum break the laws.

You hear that ape? Oak just called you ‘scum’.

I was referring to you. If I want to post to Ape, I can put up a “funny” meme.

You said: ‘Only scum break laws’.

You were referencing another thread in which I admitted drinking [I wasn’t driving]. In that same thread Comeatme described smoking pot,m drinking beer and driving at 8o mph.

The only logical assumption is that you think CaMBro is ‘scum’. Unless you would like to qualify your ‘scum’ statement. Perhaps only people you don’t like who break laws are scum?

Even if you didn’t drive, you broke laws.

You were an accessory to the crimes committed by the driver of your vehicle.

I can’t think of any. So you regard Comeatmebro as scum. Have you told him yet?

Of course you can’t. What do you know?

I know you called Comeatmebro ‘scum’. I’m pretty sure you ruined his day.

No, you don’t know that.

I wouldn’t call him a scum. I might call him Captain Save A Ho, though.

Too late, you already said it right here:

I don’t have any knowledge of Ape breaking any laws. I haven’t ever read any posts where he admits to illegal activity.

It was the post right before mine in that same thread. Your selective outrage is duly noted [and quite expected].

I haven’t read any posts where he admits to illegal activity.

I see you’re offended because I like him and not you. Do you require a hanky for your tears?

I wonder if there is a single person posting in this forum who hasn’t broken a single law at some time [including you and your family members]. If not, you just called them all ‘scum’.

If you are referring to extended family, people I call relatives, yeah some have broken laws. And yeah, they are scum.

Again, they are relatives…not my family.

I like him, too. And seriously, I don’t want you to like me. You are forbidden from ever liking me.