Fucking post office - you can't make it up

It was 3 miles away and they sent it to Phila

1 Like

They’ve shut down a lot of the smaller sorting centers, and consequently fucked up a reasonably well running system.

Thanks Obama.

Hello, it was 3 miles away in Bath -

yeah, so?

That is where the mail gets delivered from - so sorting was fucking done

Better call Donald. He’ll make it great again.

Actually they are pretty good

I sent some 2 day priority and it always gets there quik

Fedex is the one I hate

I will not buy if it is gona be fedex

Thanks to CONs, who are trying to privatize the postal service. They’ve been forcing them to cut corners. Just wait until they succeed in privatization. It will cost ten times more and be ten times worse.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with USPS

they have been really good actually and this thing is on it’s way back

It shud have been delivered today, but I don’t think the mail person came today - Carol - she’s nice

1 Like

ARGGHHH Must you use profanity? I can’t believe you type the f-word like it’s nothing! How crude and offensive!

Go piss up a rope then get back in yer tent

2 Likes

Cindybin, do you realize that it’s been scientifically proved that people who curse are smarter? The “fuck” word is also proven to relieve stress.

1 Like

That would actually explain a lot.

I am so sick of people telling me about “scientific studies” that show cussing is good for you or that people who cuss are smarter, etc. What am I supposed to do, tell God He is wrong and drop out of my church? I’m a convert to the Mormon Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and we are taught why it is wrong to use profanity. My faith means alot to me and I know that it is true. The LDS church is the true church, restored on the Earth in the latter days by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Do you own a tent?

3 Likes

So you’re a member of a cult.

Well ain’t that special.

1 Like

You should check out the LSD church for a few months and get yer mind right…

Oh that’s right, call my religion a “cult.” That will get me to see the light and drop out. OH THIS MAKES ME SO MAD! My faith is very important to me! I studied, pondered and prayed a long time before joining the LDS church over 35 years ago! It was a HUGE decision for me. Nobody in my family was Mormon and I received flack from family and friends who believed weird things they had heard. But I took time to learn the truth. I wish others would as well. I invite you to read the Book of Mormon and study, ponder and pray and ask God if it is true. It will change your life. Oh this makes me so mad. I tell you guys about my religion to HELP you, thinking you will be intrigued and want to learn more, and you use it against me and insult me!!

Mountain Meadows - nuff sed bout mormons

OH I JUST WANT TO CRY, I can’t believe it! YOU JUST HAVE TO BRING UP “MOUNTAIN MEADOWS”, DON’T YOU! So THAT will prove the Mormon church isn’t true, and I must drop out, because you IMMATURE, IMMORAL BULLIES ONLINE TELL ME ABOUT “MOUNTAIN MEADOWS”! OH YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SO MAD I COULD SCREAM! I honestly and sincerely told you about my religion to HELP you, thinking it would intrigue you and you’d want to learn more, BUT YOU USE IT AGAINST ME, you people are all alike, you are just HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PEOPLE! Yes I know all about that Mountain Meadows thing, BUT THAT DOESN’T PROVE THE MORMON CHURCH ISN’T TRUE! Have you read the Book of Mormon like I have? Have you studied, pondered and prayed for years about all this??? You guys all think you know SO much about the Mormon church, and you DON’T! You just believe all the stupid stuff you read and hear that is taken out of context and distorted, and you try to make me feel bad about myself, I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!