Guess who finally has a website and will be coming out with new work in the coming year?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Donā€™t MAKE me post the Kermit Jagger joke.

Ok, you asked for it.

A frog hops into a bank and goes to the loans dept, and says ā€œHello, my name is Kermit Jagger and I would like to apply for a loan.ā€ The loan officer, her desk plaque identifying her as Patricia Whack, says ā€œok, and what would you put up for collateralā€? And Kermit replies ā€œI have this small memento from a concert my father and his band played at Altamont Speedway back in '69ā€. THe officer says ā€œIā€™m not sure this would be sufficient, let me speak to my managerā€. She calls him over and he asks her ā€œWhat seems to be the issue?ā€ and she says ā€œThis frog, a Mr. Kermit Jagger, has offered up this trinket as collateral for a loan, and Iā€™m not even sure exactly what it isā€.

The loan manager replies ā€œItā€™s a knick-knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan. His old manā€™s a Rolling Stone.ā€

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hadnā€™t seen this one before, or if I had, it occupied a neuron that had to be sacrificed to bourbon

1 Like

This one always made me chuckle for some reasonā€¦

1 Like

Nod to our favorite seagull troll

For Apey. Also Posting here so I can copy it for another ā€œoldā€ friend of mine.

2 Likes

IMG_3235

2 Likes

Another of my faves, canā€™t remember whyā€¦

2 Likes

New

2 Likes

IMG_3381

IMG_3710

1 Like

Pete repeat?

Needz moar punchline

Pete and Repeat sitting on a fence, Pete falls off who is left

No I mean the cartoon. I presume something about the butler having done it.

1 Like

I think that was implied.

Fine, Iā€™ll allow it :wink:

1 Like