He wants his country back

Well according to the thesaurus, an antonym to indictment is praise.

And a synonym of praise is compliment

Maybe you should learn when to just STFU and STFD, you drooling dilettante.

I beg to disagree. The topic is an offshoot from an earlier thread about gun control, where all aspects of the problem (lack of common sense gun regulation) were ruled out of order by the thread starter, save for people who obtained guns legally and had no previous criminal or mental health history.

Well, maybe you should learn that you opening a thesaurus and laboriously crafting a hot-air balloon that doesn’t take any sting out of the spanking you just got is NOT the “when” you hope to see me learn about.

IOW, that’s still a pen knife in your hot little hand.

2 Likes

Oh that’s a great rebuttal - you don’t get to use the rules in the dictionary, thesaurus, and of grammar, even though I did when I was whining about the 2nd Amendment.

Why don’t you come up with a set of rules and stick to them, friend? Then you can attempt to spank someone. You have to learn to walk before you can run, you fucking idiot.

I’m not going to bother Googling up a can of Boudreaux’s Butt Salve just to post the image here for you, friend. We can both just imagine it on our respective screens.

Well maybe we should review the tape -

Oh my, it would seem the subject was not the “lack of common sense gun regulation”, but rather what common sense gun law was missing in the face of or people who obtained guns legally and had no previous criminal or mental health history.

So now, the board idiot is bitching that staying on topic is wrong.

He’s bitched about hijacking.
He’s bitched about staying on topic.

I’m seeing a pattern here of not having a consistent set of rules. LMAO@TheBoardIdiot

1 Like

We’d better make it a LARGE can of Boudreaux’s.

Well, the language in my OP was clear. Clear language seemed to be a big deal with you… a second ago.

Keep talking about butt paste. It suits you better than trying to attack your better. LMAO@U

Right.

The Boudreaux brand is now owned by C.B.Fleet Co., by the way.
In 2008, due to Boudreaux’s Butt Paste ads on the car, Ray’s No. 90 Ford was named the fifth scariest NASCAR paint scheme of all time by ESPN for having "‘BUTT PASTE’ slapped on the rear quarter panels in giant red lettering and a cartoon baby riding on the hood.

1 Like

Indeed

He didn’t last 30 days in the military before they kicked him out for psychological reasons I believe it was… but hey, just because the nutty military says you’re crazy doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be able to buy some gunz right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Have you met our military?

Gee, are you saying that Crackdawg’s original premise was a lie?

Not according to the facts, but why worry about them when you’re on a roll?

Why don’t you link to those facts, then, BillyDog.

That would be interesting.

The facts are that (1) according to Crackdawg, Mercer had “no mental health alerts,” and (2) according to the Pentagon and other sources,Mercer enlisted in the US Army in 2008 but “bolo’d out” of basic training in only a month by attempting suicide.

The only recourse Crackdawg can summon, and doubtless will summon if you push him, is to come up with some secret definition of “mental health alerts.”

Wait for it.

Probably for the same reason you don’t post that he did have mental health problems.

2 Likes

Huh?

You don’t have any evidence that he had any mental episodes that would flag him in a background check.

1 Like

Did I make a claim about the facts in this thread? Now, did you?