I got some other stuff to do

like recreate all the thumbnails etc. if you re-upload your avatar it should fix it too. But I need to do some shopping etc. be back later… All night on it…

3 Likes

If anyone has a copy of the logo please poast it or I need to make a new one later…

found it, images are being raked for thumbnails…

Looks like recreating the images is going to take a day or two…

2 Likes

Sorry for the hassle, I had hoped it would go easier.

2 Likes

It is what it is… Last night I went to do the upgrade I’d been neglecting for a year or two… and it failed…and for a minute I thought I had lost the entire site :rofl:

Which I probably could have gotten that one working had I figured out the DNS issue with issuing a Let’sEncrypt free ssl cert was due to the domain running through cloudflare… but I figured it out, back on a 80GB server $20 a month and got the SSL cert working. This is a fresh install and the latest version of the forum software so there’s bound to be some issues pop up etc.

But yeah… I think I started at 9pm last night just hoping to do a quick upgrade and was on it until about 4am but I knew I had succeeded at that point it was just getting the backup into this install. Which took forever to upload 8GB so I went to sleep for awhile, about to take a nap.

2 Likes

Oh laughing at all those hack phpmysql stupid motherfucker forums that think they’re skilled… Ruby on Rails bitchez, Redis… Nginx… yer shit sucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

tyfys

2 Likes

hopefully this fixes the old image issues…

Glad the site is back

2 Likes

Just got up, I’m downtown and have a doctor’s appointment today. There appears to be old image issues still, will figure it out asap.

3 Likes

ehhh still working on the old images situation…

2 Likes

Glad to see he site back up!:clap:

1 Like

Thanks, it was only down for about 12 hours or so, I knew I would get it back online, old images are finishing up (1GB left) and the migration/upgrade will be complete… :slight_smile:

Unlike these other forums, failure is not an option lol.

2 Likes