I Know Many of You Are Wondering

I should know better than to leave Canada.

I learnt as a yungun not to get sunburn and have not since -

I had a Mohs surgery on my right temple last year and I am still too stupid to figure this outā€¦ still go out uncovered too often

I canā€™t remember the last time I had a sunburn. My pristine, lily white skin burned in minutes.

Iā€™m getting sunburned as hell this summer, but itā€™s great for psoriasis. They want big bucks to get the UV treatment.

you guys need the medicated coconut oil for your sunburns and psoriasis.

Hrmā€¦psoriasis you sayā€¦

Iā€™m going to test that out on a friend of mine.

Hey Bil, can you take tincture in oil and mix it into coconut oil to make a salve type product or do you have to cook the weed right into the coconut oil?

Not sure about a tincture, itā€™s already dissolved into alcohol or glycerin at that point I believe. You could take a gram of BHO or Rosin hash oil though and cook it right into the coconut oil but it needs decarboxylated/activated first. Which Iā€™d throw in the oven at 240F for 30 minutes to accomplish.

Long post on weed and psoriasisā€¦ old pics are goneā€¦

I think I can get some topical stuff at my local dispensary. Seems easier than farting around with stuff at home.

itā€™s really not that hardā€¦ and hard telling what the dispensary is pimping, some shit made from fan leaves, who knowsā€¦

Itā€™s just that I have young kids and canā€™t stink up the house :confused:

1 Like

I think thereā€™s a way you can maybe make small amounts all inside a mason jar which contains the smell. Google it.

If you have to do the dispensary I would get a gram of BHO, decarboxylate it in the oven for a half hour, then dissolve that into a cup of coconut oil for a potent topical.

BHO? Iā€™m being acro lazy.

I only have the psoriasis on my scalp. I would need some type of liquid rather than a tincture or salve.

1 Like

I wandered a lot these past days

So has this thread. Where have you wandered, rancid? What have you seen my blue eyed son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zwBHd4kll0

Around my coffee bushes, scouting for any possible crashed UFOs or rusty leaves

Saw a snake but it wasnā€™t poisonous

What did you hear my darling young one?

Butane extracted hash oil, common form of hash oil.