I'll take "We love you Alex" for a True Daily Double, Alex

Did I miss what Ken’s coc was?

Not sure if this fits here or not, but def. a weird ending to Dbl. J.

Why would a 1/3rd Asian man who was way ahead near the end of the game go all in?

Bitches don’t know about Ken’s coc?

It might be the sacred garment keeping that ‘under wraps’ so to speak.

Sad!
“R.I.P. 5-time Jeopardy! champion Brayden Smith” R.I.P. 5-time Jeopardy! champion Brayden Smith

Alex’s last 5 timer.

Ken’s “Last show” airs tonight. 2/18/21

ExecProd Mike Richards started last night for a 2-week stint, didn’t suck. Very upbeat.

Yikes, I caught the tail end of “The Chase”(?) al the Jeopardy super heroes against avg. joe contestants. apparently the triad takes turns being the star of the episode and the other two play chorus, James was wearing lipstick and “trying” to act like some sort of badazz dude Marvel World Villain…wow, is there such a thing as an ‘intellectual hipster Trumper demographic’?

I have absolutely no idea what you just said. :laughing:

Sorry

More than 2 IPA’s and I go goofy

The Big 3 Jeopardy winner play cartoon villains of themselves on new gameshow, felt sad for me…but may draw a new and different audience for the franchise so who knows,

Spoilers, aka lipstick wearing villains…cringey.

eta, sample cut

And speaking Vatican City, have you been there Wabbit, is there an actual “Border” to speak of and customs and stuff or just a casual sign on the corner affirmatively announcing Heaven on Earth?

I’ve not been that far south in italy.

So Exec. Producer I wasn’t too impressed, first time I saw him, I’ve seen a couple more episodes with him, and he is better than I first thought…I could live with him I think if he is the winner.

Katie Couric started last night, she’s not bad. Comfortable, a seasoned interviewer, not quite the enthusiasm of the prior guy. Overall more than adequate. Her charity is the pancreas division of Stand Up To Cancer, a nice touch as Alex died of pancreatic cancer.

1 Like

I’ve caught a couple Katie episodes, I like Katie, but I’m not feeling her in this role.

1 Like

If you wanted to kill off Jeopardy, I could see going with Dr. Oz.

(Well maybe I was a bit strident…but still…it’s gonna be a no from me dawg.)

I’m not interested either. He gets two weeks, then we see who’s next. Mayam Bialik will be one…

(Ken Jennings remains listed as a contributing producer, or some such title, above what I believe any other guest hosts have had other than of course the exec. producer guy…

Is LeVar even on the list?

1 Like

The visor let’s him see the answers.

1 Like

Hadn’t paid attn. for a few days, saw a clickbait looking blurb about Aaron Rodgers being signed as perm host…not sure of that, but he is on tonight…and for his 1st night, he’s pretty calm and cool as QB’s often are.

Oh and I guess Brylcream is coming back.

1 Like