I'm so broke i've been smoking government weed

The state is currently looking at amending state law to allow export to legal states.

PS, in other news, I’ve decided to pass on that grow operation down in Applegate Valley.

2 Likes
1 Like

grows like a weed…

It think in a couple years it will become affordable to bathe in RSO.

1 Like

RSO is usually just made from what would be the trash basically. Trim, sugar leaves, scraggly buds.

Going to Eureka, the heart of Humboldt county tomorrow.

Looks pretty weird up there

You’ll be getting pretty close to god’s country up there.

But northern cal is pretty nice too. Northern Cal and Southern Oregon are a lot alike geographically and climate wise and in many ways politically, Not sure if Eureka is in the “State of Jefferson” area, but it’s very close, that’s an area norcal and southern Oregon that want to join up in some form of succession at least form their home states, and forming a new State. A movement couched in libertarian freedom terms but is essentially a power play by the prominent industries in the area, ie lumber and mining and a rapidly growing agricultural business in Weed and Wine.

1 Like

What are the daytime temps like where you’re at?

I just moved back to the coast, so it’s now a bit milder than the temps in the valley i just left.but also milder I won’t get the hots of the summer nor the colds of the winters generally. But it still get’s “chilly” here and windy a lot and rainy a lot, but you learn to live with that for those those moments in the day when the sun breaks out and the wind eases and it just just fucking beautiful…

“My” Beach,

A short walk down the beach…

1 Like

Downside the nearest grocer is a rip off, but reasonably well stocked, so a quick munchey run or something it’ll do. oh but they do have a nice meat department, the closest not as bad one is about 12 minutes away, so not horrible, but not a couple blocks either, Like I’d grown accustom to .And gas is about 35-40 cents a gal higher here. My last fill was at 2.55/gal, around here it’s no less than 3.00

1 Like

Rainy day we’re headed north with Jake the Chief… Looks like the show Murder Mountain lol stopping at a friend’s house along the way.

Got a sack of mendo homegrown

Love it out here :):joy:

1 Like

In Eureka, full, stoned, had a Corona, at the most amazing hot tub ever at our hotel.

I’m broke, need some gov weed lol

1 Like