Impossible burger

Actually tastes even better than rotting animal carcass if you can believe that or not… we had some meatless meat sauce and spaghetti…

download

2 Likes

So what’s 12 oz’s of Plant Genocide usually run?

$6.99-7.99

I’m going to try it, if I run into it…seems a bit expensive for cow feed tho.

2 Likes

These are good too… these are $4 for a two pack at Winco… $5.99+ at Safeway… the Impossible Burger might be cheaper if you can find it somewhere else too.

The cheese is actually pretty good too… what I’ve tried…

My roommate liked the chickn… I had a Chickn Sandwich at Veggie Grill the other night and it was ok, deep fried and a little greasy… not quite popeyes though lol… I like the burgers better.

I haven’t tried this personally but when my roommate fixed some one morning it smelled incredible, made me hungry for bacon.

We need a Yuk smiley. JK

1 Like

Vegan cheeses from a restaurant downtown, excellent.

1 Like

BK have some plant based burgers that are said to be as good as their beef burgers. That ain’t saying much.:grin:

I’ve wanted to try a plant-based burger like these.

I’ve had a bean burger from a place around here and it just fell apart. Wasn’t bad though, just hard to eat. I did notice they used a lot of spices to cover up lack of meat taste… Chipotle, cayenne etc

I tried one of the BK burgies a while back it all right.

I’ve tried other brands like Gardein and wasn’t impressed, but the Impossible Burger and the Beyond Burgers are great.

1 Like

Either I eat meat, yummy meat, or I don’t. Fake meat doesn’t interest me in the least. Especially since there is more mystery to what goes into those fakes then what they used to feed us in school.

jmo

2 Likes

I’m with you. I like rotting animal carcass. We evolved to eat it.

I especially enjoy bovine rotting animal carcass…a nice juice porterhouse or rib eye…yum fucking yum.

I don’t even like ground turkey, it doesn’t taste like anything. I’d rather just have regular turkey…

1 Like

needs a slice of vegan cheese, they need to start using vegan mayo and ketchup on them too. But not bad at all.

Two words for ya… “pink slime” :grin:

That’s if you go to McD’s. My own are ground beef from the butcher or a meat display in the store.

2 Likes

Ever been to Kirk’s Steakburgers in Campbell? The best…right off of Bascom near Union…or so…