It's a real shitshow at the Capitol today

When I vacationed in the Dominican Republic across 3 months in 1965, it was TDY with other elements of my sub-unit of the 1st Cav division, but we were just an aerial weapons detachment on loan to the /\ /\ XVIII airborne corps. Had orders to wear that patch on the right shoulder, briefly, but after Nam it became the Cav patch.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Or we’ll string you up on the mall!

1 Like

“Its become a cult”

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh… they mad

I’m curious, does anyone know if via criminal proceedings they could take military pensions away from the retired vets that participated, like the AF Lite Colonel for ex.?

It’s the First Annual Biden Is Coming To take your guns sale. 7 Days before the Inauguration.

1 Like

Donald I got yer Martial Law Right here…

1 Like

Pretty sure it “could”, just like we “could” execute people via firing squad.

I’m sure they’ll push for it, but I have no idea how successful it’ll be.

He’s out on bail right now, by the way.

1 Like

From the rioters themselves:

Well, maybe only a day and a half at this point.

endelez

2 Likes

convict Slave labor It’s literally in the bill of Rights.

The Thirteenth Amendment (Amendment XIII ) to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. The amendment was passed by Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified by the required 27 of the then 36 states on December 6, 1865 and proclaimed on December 18. It was the first of the three Reconstruction Amendments adopted following the American Civil War.

“mandatory work rules” were because Americans bitched and moaned about convicts pumping iron, or raping punks in their cells all day, thought cons should not be idle hands.

Weren’t you libs all bitching about the prisoners in Cali working the fire lines?

:face_with_monocle:

I grew up not too far down the road from a state penal farm. As a young adult, I spent several days on the premises as part of an audit team from the private CPA firm I was working for at the time, doing a state mandated routine audit. It was a good operation. Minimum security facility, and back in my youth I knew a few people who got sent up there for six months for minor reefer offenses. Convicts grew all of the food, and the lunches were kick-ass good.

Sad to report, the state grew tired of the different operating structure of the two or three penal farms and closed down the agricultural operations for the sake of administrative convenience. The facility is still there in operation, but now it’s more like all the other “correctional centers” dotted around the state.

When rioting at the Capitol, it’s best not to be wearing an ankle monitor

2 Likes