It's finally over, the shitshow in the Capitol

1 Like

Not my 1st choice I might grouse, but she was uplifting, delightful and sweet and hopeful, as has been the day.

Got dang warmongers

Never. The war for Donovia will continue for years, for generations! It will take whole generations of American youth!

In!

(wait five minutes)

Out!

1 Like

1 Like

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I won the election by a landslide

And everybody knows it

There were a lot of horrible things going on

That should never be allowed to happen

In our country

I’ve been treated

Very unfairly

Anonymouse

1 Like

MVP… MVP…

3 Likes

1 Like

Hehehe

FB_IMG_1611328702413

That’s a good look.

Fixed. Too easy, right?

It’s not fixed until some fuking heads roll, and I say this regardless of whether it’s the congress, the Kapitol Kops, or the Guard leadership (or some combination) who bears the responsibility for the bone headedness of it. It’s completely off the charts unacceptable.

ETA… not only the heads rolling, but every Guardsman who was displaced and put in harm’s way by this move needs to be compensated financially and decorated in some way. IDGAF how many acts of congress it takes to accomplish this. I am writing Sen. Duckworth this morning.

At the very least they need an ARCOM and federal activation ribbon, though I don’t remember the name of the latter.

As a federal mission they’re allowed to give both active and guard medals/ribbons.

FYI:

Yes, it was a mistake, but one easily remedied.

Former Raytheon director received historic 93-2 vote for waiver to be next SecDef.

The military industrial complex continues.

Oh shit the reviews are in Biden’s first week was disastrous!

Oh noes!

1 Like

Disastrous for *rump fans, anyway