Let's plan for a liquored up weekend

These are the drinking words where you take a shot each time the Trumpinistas utter them.

Woke
Drag Queen
Groomer
Biden (Hunter or Joe)
CRT
National Divorce

We’ll all be plastered in 20 minutes. I would be out flat after two shots since I’m basically a teetotaler.

Have I left out an important word, name or phrase?

4 Likes

BLM, Antifa and Uniparty.

2 Likes

Weaponized [anything]

3 Likes

Soros-funded

3 Likes

:upside_down_face: Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.

third world country.

How is your partner? :grin:

I’m a little lost…

I suspect LR2 is getting a headstart on the weekend.

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t very clear.

Also, I have heard references to ‘a banana republic’ and a ‘third world country.’

Lastly, I was wondering how your partner was taking recent events? LOL

Anyways, this poast should be good for two or three beers. :beer:

1 Like

Still not clear on the banana republic reference.

However, my partner is somewhat all over the map like most GOPers seem to be these days. He still believes the election was stolen, but I know that is an emotional response vs an intellectual response from him.

But, unlike most of MAGA he is not pro-Putin at all. He actually spends a lot of time reading about the war. The campaigns, weapons, the mercenaries on the Russian side, etc.

But he also tries to bellow about the culture wars…and I ignore it. I’m thinking American kids are more threatened by gun violence on the streets of America than drag queens reading “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”.

1 Like

Desantis sent his Gestapo undercover to spy on a drag queen event and report back on all the evil lewd grooming and perversions going, they reported it was not big deal nothing to get upset over, he wants to close the establishment down anyway because culture war!

I have read that the US has become a Banana Rebublic. That is not the correct meaning of the term, I am just saying what I have read.

Scenes inside Mar A Lagos

1 Like

3 Likes