Love Portland

someone up the street made their own sign

3 Likes

fresh post in yt, I’ll watch it later, it’s about our west hills, It was an Economics class at PSU, tucked right under the west hills, when the Prof. explained how west hills where olde money and the nouveau money liked to live and lord it over the city from on high, claimed in the event of a massive earthquake, those west hills that are mostly just dirt, would be shaken like jello, causing the hills to just crumble into the Willamette.

see if this guy says the same thing

I piss on the little people!

2 Likes

The video was interesting, a, to see my old stomping grounds from a fresh perspective, b, he used to many geology nerd words for civilion, so I don’t know he he suggested the hills as a earthquake risk or not, other than he did remind of that fault line running under goose hollow and points north, i suffered the minor irritation of this non local not knowing that those hills are the West HIlls, psychoboy from Everclear who lived in Portland for a while even promised to buy his estranged wife a home in the West HIlls,(I will buy You a new life, if memory serves, here it is)

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s my favorite time of year here, everything is green again, everything is blooming.

3 Likes

It is a unique small little “Big town.”

I went to Portland City Grill today and had a couple drinks to celebrate. :slight_smile:

Then I was like famished from walking around later on so I ate at McMenamins downtown.

3 Likes

Gonna get a new phone soon with a better camera…

3 Likes

nothin wrong with this camera

1 Like

Steel Bridge

2 Likes

1 Like

City Fair? is that what they call The Rose Festival now, it’s about time for that to be starting up. Oh wait I think that’s just what they call the “Carnival” type thing on Water Front Park during the festival

1 Like

I don’t know about now a days, but that City Fair used be a magnet for thugs and thieves.

1 Like

sounds about right!

The spawning Sailors should be heading in soon.

1 Like

I am going to take a trip to Portland, maybe take a train.

1 Like

Lemme know when I’ll show you around. I think my work hours will be M-F 7am-3pm’ish…

1 Like

Party cups