'Negative polls are fake news'

Donald Trump has hit out at recent polls suggesting he has one of the worst early approval ratings in US history, saying that “any negative polls are fake news”.

A CNN/ORC International poll released on Friday found Mr Trump had the lowest approval rating of any new President, at 44 per cent.

Mr Trump wrote on Twitter: “Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.”

Donald J. Trump :heavy_check_mark: @realDonaldTrump
Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

In a second tweet he continued to rail against the “FAKE NEWS media” which he accused of spreading “lies”.

“I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it,” he wrote.

How can anyone take this asshole seriously?

2 Likes

Well that makes sense if you think about it logically, It’s like how the election would have been rigged had Donnie not won, see?

1 Like

Are there seriously people in America who believe this shit?

Sure. Trump is a good person. If any poll or opinion makes him look bad, or weak, or small, it’s fake. If it makes him look good, or strong, or yuuge, it’s truth. QED.

C’mon, it’s science.

1 Like

It sure seems that way.

Are these the same polls that had Hillary winning by a landslide?

Well she did get 3 million more votes and all…

1 Like

sigh … No, she didn’t if you eliminate the routine and systemic ballot fraud that the vile and filthy Democrat Party is universally known for.

If only The NFL was more American and went by The Electoral College Rules as Jesus intended, Atlanta would be having a parade, instead of the Cheatriots! FACT!

You mean, where all the research has only shown multi-state registered republicans?

2 Likes

Public Records are fake news!

1 Like

Sorry but saying there was voter fraud isn’t enough. In addition, to have ZERO voter fraud on the Republican side as well would be statistically impossible.

That said, if there is that much voter fraud, the electoral process in the US should come into serious question and require a very thorough investigation as soon as possible.

1 Like

Come visit me in Chicago next election day, Rabbit. I’ll show you – just as I have invited Lotus --We’ll follow the busses from the AME churches and watch the Democrat Machine operatives herd the obese nigressess from polling place to polling place to polling place, and you will see with your own eyes what you already know to be true.

Citation?

I’d come just because I love Chicago!

I agree. But just watch how the lefties will howl when President Trump calls for just such investigations.

Who cares who howls? Voter integrity is the cornerstone of a democracy.

Also, if you have witnessed voter fraud, did you report it?

1 Like

He did, then he let it fade. Know why? His advisors got a hold of him and said “No no no no no no no no no …” because they know it would not turn up anything but a few Trump supporting trailer park types voting twice for Trump.

1 Like

Well he did fuss and fume over it in an obscure chat room, so yeah I guess you could say he’s getting pretty serious about it…

I want him to. If there was all this fraud, let’s see it.

Just like we saw his amazing evidence of fake birth certificate that he told you he had.

2 Likes