Oak's Magic 8 Ball thread

Did you ever have one of these as a kid? I certainly did. I decided to revisit this “toy”. I have question, it has answers.

2 Likes

Question for Magic 8 Ball:

Will Raven get laid before our nation celebrates it’s 250th anniversary?

shakes 8 ball

Answer:

“My sources say no.”

Awwwwwwww, poor Raven. The bitterness will escalate to unimaginable levels. We should commiserate with the denizens at
BF

2 Likes

Question for 8 ball:

If the sun were not to rise tomorrow, would Garraty_47 blame the West and capitalism?

shakes 8 ball

Answer:

“You may rely on it.”

I was expecting that answer. Afterall, human beings wake up with the sun because of capitalism. It’s not like human beings have been biologically wired to wake with the rising sun. Before capitalism, we slept in until 11:00 am. Everyone that isn’t brainwashed knows that.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will Bigly Stupid, Seamajor, and Admin spam the forum at BF with the same old repetitive nonsense for the foreseeable future?

shakes 8 ball

Answer:

“Better not tell you now”.

:anguished:

sigh

1 Like

Question for 8 ball: will Trump ever be indicted on criminal charges?

1 Like

shakes 8 ball

Answer: “Outlook good”. My guess is that it’s probably for his shenanigans in Georgia or possibly for the documents taken from the WH.

3 Likes

Gurrrl, this is low key witchcraft :rofl:

1 Like

Divination is always the toughest.

I’ll stick with DADA.

I’m just asking questions. The 8 ball is answering.

:slightly_smiling_face:

What’s DADA?

Question for 8 ball:

Two part question 8 ball. a) Are the male posters at BF deviant latent homosexuals?

shakes 8 ball

Answer: “Yes, definitely.” (I agree with 8 ball, who else posts scat with such excitement?)

part b) Do they refuse to come out of the closet because they believe they are “alpha” males?

shakes 8 ball

Answer: “Without a doubt”.

2 Likes

Question for 8 ball:

Does Lokmar believe anyone cares if he careens out of his windshield because Freedumb means you shouldn’t have to wear a seatbelt?

shakes 8 ball

Answer: “Signs point to yes.”

The magic 8 ball is triggering people on other forums…please put it away.

5 Likes

Is it now? Aww, that’s too bad.

I’m having a bit of fun. Isn’t that what we’re all doing online? Surely, no one takes this forum banter seriously?

3 Likes

So, people have been talking about me since the beginning of February, speculating, making shit up, insulting me and going at it on two separate forums. [Oh, and the speculation that I’m behind different alts. People that sound nothing like me. It’s almost frightening how people fool themselves.] About halfway through May I had this idea of the Magic 8 Ball; the seed started with a conversation with my bestie where I cracked a M8 ball joke about something he was going to do.

I decided to be a little creative and poke fun at some people that always have something stupid to say about me. And 3 1/2 months later, they decide I’m “bitter” and “hateful” and so on and so forth. Well

You all are W E A K and thin skinned. Do I hate any of you? Absolutely not. I even actually like some of the people I poke fun of. However, I read “ideas” (I’m being quite generous with the use of that word) and realize how many people do not apply any critical thinking to what they espouse. I poke fun at it. That is the be all and end all of my little 8 ball thread. If you don’t like it, oh well. Get over it.

I poked fun at Admin and Seamajor in this thread too. Are they whining? Nope, not once. I think Admin even liked my post where I poke at him a bit.

Some of you claim I’m hiding in my safe space. Sorry, not sorry, I simply refuse to wade in a cesspool any more. Where the norm is scat, pedo lames, homophobic spam, racism and misogyny…Oh, using the N word, doesn’t make you clever, cute or at all interesting. Anyone that supports this garbage, is well, garbage too. I don’t “hate” garbage, it just stinks and I don’t want to be around it.

Speaking of safe space…who makes fun of dead people that can never defend themselves again? Weak, chapped ass scum. That’s who. That kind of person deserves my scorn.

3 Likes

Will Aylana eventually evolve into Gudetama?

shakes 8 ball

Answer:
“It is certain.”

I knew it 8 ball, the creature we currently know as Alyana, and previously as Fox Mulder and some other Japanesey anime characters will become an egg. It will identify as a mass of protein. It will no longer abide by the constraints of gender or sexuality. It will simply be one of nature’s under appreciated proteins. The question is will we get a sunny side up Gudetama or a hard boiled version of its entity?

Only time will tell.

Defense against dark arts.

1 Like

I used to believe in that prior to 2016… :grinning:

However, I am an eternal optimist. I hope the citizens of this country are learning from that experience. I fully realize some have not, but well, fuck 'em.

Will Brakefail stop having menstrual cramps and crying about his hurt feelz, and then eventually, stop threatening to beat everyone up?

shakes 8 ball

Answer:

“Don’t count on it.”

Mr Blubberingbaby projects all his shit onto his “enemies”. He couldn’t stand me not fighting with Flynn on his behalf and claims I wanted him to stand up for me. No, Llorona, I wanted you to stand up for yourself and not involve me in your online drama.

1 Like

Oh my goodness…why am I getting mistaken for corny science fiction characters or some guy from the X-Files…Shame on you, have you ever considered my feelings, my wishes, my desires…I understand that many of the people on the troll boards are mentally retarded, but come on. Also let it be known to all…I shall not spend the summer looking for content on troll boards, content no longer exists on troll boards, I have come to that realization and will not be fooled by false promises of content ever again.

I plan to do more vacuuming this year too since I actually enjoy it, partially to my Dyson Vacuum which I like very much.